What's new

17 Years Pakistani Student Invents, cheapest Way to Produce Electricity

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
17 Years Pakistani Student Invents World

17 Years Old Pakistani College Student Shahzaib Hussain from Quetta figures out a away to produce electricity with Earth’s Magnetic Field. He said that this is the world’s cheapest way to produce electric from earth’s magnetic field. Shahzaib Hussain also invited in the US in World’s 1500 Intelligent students competition. Shahzaib Hussain studying in Army Public School & College Quetta.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Please...no objections for army running schools.

Its already discovered, but the problem lies with matching the frequencies of the coils, and their size. but if some way is sort out electricity may go wireless as well !!

^^^^^^That was funny...

Congrats to the little girl for the achievement.....Innovation is the way to go

Its already discovered, but the problem lies with matching the frequencies of the coils, and their size. but if some way is sort out electricity may go wireless as well !!

Give me a break, the lad is invited in US as one of worlds most intelligent student and electricity cannot go wireless without investing in infrastructure.

If this new invention is working than it will be true wireless.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Excellent. With such cheap electricity and cars running on water, Pakistan will soon be on top!

No thanks to you.

No thanks to you.

Because I am not easily convinced by hoaxes?

He may be a brilliant student no doubt, and I wish him every success, but sorry, I cannot believe such outlandish claims unless back by peer-reviewed scientific evidence. Do you have any, except that he was chosen as a finalist to go on to compete internationally? Please note: he won a national competition, and was "selected" as a finalist to go on to compete internationally, for his high school science project, of which no details are provided, other than a few unbelievable claims.

Because I am not easily convinced by hoaxes?

He may be a brilliant student no doubt, and I wish him every success, but sorry, I cannot believe such outlandish claims unless back by peer-reviewed scientific evidence. Do you have any, except that he was chosen as a finalist to go on to compete internationally? Please note: he won a national competition, and was "selected" as a finalist to go on to compete internationally, for his high school science project, of which no details are provided, other than a few unbelievable claims.

Plus, a 17 year old claims it to be the cheapest way to produce electricity. I cannot believe some one can write an article with such an outlandish claims without verifying the same with some academics.

Did he prove it by producing electricity or is it a theory?? Like there are theories of producing electricity from lightning..but the actual production has never been done as process of catching and storing of that huge amount of electricity has not been achieved yet..

The sad reality is that no teen anywhere, regardless of their brilliance, is going to come up with an earth-changing theory that was somehow missed by PHD's with giant research teams and millions of dollars available for research.

Such scenarios make for a good TV movie but don't happen in real life.

The sad reality is that no teen anywhere, regardless of their brilliance, is going to come up with an earth-changing theory that was somehow missed by PHD's with giant research teams and millions of dollars available for research.

Such scenarios make for a good TV movie but don't happen in real life.

You are true but a young person can comes up with something with new perspective and out of traditional approach.

gravity2.png

Newton, apple, gravity...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom