What's new

17 Years Pakistani Student Invents, cheapest Way to Produce Electricity

No I am one of the guy who believes that if regimes have been toppled and wars fought because of lucrative oil contracts why would such companies allow their monopoly to end without a fight ?

So the answer is yes, then...

Producing electricity using earth magnetic field.This looks like fake news.

The link is given and send your reservations to the webby.

While, I do believe in the theory.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Huh, its as believable as that other genius who made a car to run on water.

And the car is a reality too.

I have red somewhere that farts are highly flammable, So theoretically cheapest energy can be generated from farts as well.

I have red somewhere that farts are highly flammable, So theoretically cheapest energy can be generated from farts as well.

Based on same fart theory we have bio gas as a practical example.

images

For that one of us has too invent free electricity be in secretly in correspondence with one another :angel:

The rate at which some miraculous "inventions" are being reported on PDF lately, we can surely wait for that to happen too. :azn:

Sorry if some one gets offended.Since the methodology is not mentioned so I can't speculate on what is actually the case. There is only four lines in the link.

You are more than welcome to share what you know on the subject. Please do elaborate

I have red somewhere that farts are highly flammable, So theoretically cheapest energy can be generated from farts as well

Heard of Biogas?
its called a digester and works on
the principle of Shi*===Methane

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

And the car is a reality too.

All that is believable too. :rofl:

^^the dudes a total nutjob..when i wus new here i though he was always just being sarcastic..:coffee:

Heard of Biogas?
its called a digester and works on
the principle of Shi*===Methane

I know biogas, but imagine that if someone come-up with a device attached to his azz which produced electricity on his farts and transfer it to central storage wireless.

Back
Top Bottom