What's new

17 year old suicide bomber telling how mullah allowed them to tuch womens in dark

this news is like one month old & people here, even some Indian members, were saying that this cannot happen, Taliban are religiously motivated people its propaganda , People are you seeing this ehh!!!

their handlers must have got access to mega **** no doubt about it(Do you know how many wives they have) but seems they use **** as a tool to mislead people & people become their victim

you know emo people like you and me , to us it might actually sound almost impossible, but these people are very poor, during my last visit to afghan i seen it these people are living in no better condition than many poor African countries.

to us new year means - louis vuitton, armani, new car and new hublot to them its more in term of - bread and little butter. ( and their multi wife and football team of children is doing them no favor)

to us what it means by - pulling our guitar string and party all night in our estate house. to them it means - having a without worrying about morning food for their family.

to us what relation we seek in from - night out, or a bonefire night on our roof, or trip to Europe , or watching a good Hollywood flix or attending a rock show or going for snowboarding - to them there is no such thing existing they seel easiest way out -that's fantasy, and the only way they dream - things are possible is by religion.

so they are blind folded by their misconceived dream of realgion and its implication on humanity.

sexual frustration is huge in these part of world, people always underestimate it, these kids are taken so far away from the concept of birds and bees that to them its a whole new world and - makign it a taboo has caused it even bigger problem.

Mirch masala, Had ho gae.......

I was expecting this from you

Koi Elaj ni na tumhra ,Canadian taliban :disagree:

hahahahahahhahahahahaha, this one is new i believe.

Afghan Taliban, Pakistani Taliban, American Taliban, UK Taliban and now Canadian Taliban :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offence Fundamentalist, just enjoying the terminology.

:pakistan:

hahahahahahhahahahahaha, this one is new i believe.

Afghan Taliban, Pakistani Taliban, American Taliban, UK Taliban and now Canadian Taliban :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offence Fundamentalist, just enjoying the terminology.

:pakistan:

Good addition by lady talaban:rofl:

I was listning to BBC radio today. A Pakistani Army officer told what they found out about suicide bomber. I have always said many times in this forum that i dont belive taliban can make these sucide bomber they must have some medic help from some were.

Army officer told Every suicide bomber has 1 leader and 2 helpers. Leader give order and helper look after food clothes and medic which they use to get kids brainwashed. Most of kids get kidnaped and they gave them medic before sucide traning. Army officer told that some sucide bomber who got caught was helped and it took almost 5 6 months before these poor kids are normal again. After 5 6 months sucide bomber tell how they were given medic so they almost forgot every thing etc.

Now what Armu need to find out how Taliban is geting these medic and from ? I bet they havnet made this by there own in mountains.

Isnt almost same happening with child soldaters in Africa were westren companies pumping out gold daimond etc ?

Now soon there is going to be a Martian taliban and reptilian taliban as told by David Icke :D

sick people these talibans...misguide young boys n grlz in the name of islam.

these sick frustrated people, all they think about is touching women

maybe if they'd shave off those goddam beards and try to integrate with society and work hard --they wouldnt be forced to blow themselves up and hope they'll be able to touch women in the "after life"

What do beards have to do with this? It is an integral part of our faith... Don't mix good with bad here! The man who held Zulfikar (AS) had a beard, take shame!

PS: Wahabism has nothing to do with Islam!

this tribalatic islamic version sucks God knows when our tribal people will realize the truth

There are no "Versions" of Islam! Islam has only one face, and it is the perfect religion!

These people are Wahabis, they have nothing to do with Islam!

There are no "Versions" of Islam! Islam has only one face, and it is the perfect religion!

These people are Wahabis, they have nothing to do with Islam!

Do you know what is meaning of word "wahabi"?

Wahab is among 100 names of God , by defination any person who believe on God is Wahabi .

Ya insan apni fitrat me na noori hai na nari
Amal se zingai banti hai janat bhi aur jhanam bhi.

They are ignorant people exploiting Religion for achieving their selfish Interests. 90 % of These so called Taliban are losers. Criminal is only appropriate word. Before becoming taliban they were summuglers, Decoits or drug traffickers.

US invasion and presence gave them excuse to do their busniss under the name of Islam and Pashtun Nationalism.
I am pashtun and I say they even dont deserve to be called Pashtuns. they are criminals.

In past most of them were used by SOME FRIENDS to fight their proxy war against Shias who were inturn supported by Iran an other FRIEND of Pakistan.

HAMAIN DOSTOON NAY MARA
DUSHMAN SAY SHIKWA KYA KAREEN

I would ask mods to keep an eye on this senior Talib called Fundamentalist.He might get bold oneday and to prove his point,could take the extreme step like other Talibs and do Khudkhus Hamla in this forum putting the lives of Avatars in grave danger.;)

They are ignorant people exploiting Religion for achieving their selfish Interests. 90 % of These so called Taliban are losers. Criminal is only appropriate word. Before becoming taliban they were summuglers, Decoits or drug traffickers.

US invasion and presence gave them excuse to do their busniss under the name of Islam and Pashtun Nationalism.
I am pashtun and I say they even dont deserve to be called Pashtuns. they are criminals.

In past most of them were used by SOME FRIENDS to fight their proxy war against Shias who were inturn supported by Iran an other FRIEND of Pakistan.

HAMAIN DOSTOON NAY MARA
DUSHMAN SAY SHIKWA KYA KAREEN

yeh bill you hit the nail on coffin mate,

tale ban is nothing but bunch of criminal, they are not fighting for religion, but they do spread their propaganda of religion successfully in ignorant people that's the biggest worry.

every now and then you see some educated people supportign them - and that just puts you in a weird situation. you want to hit them with a brick but then you will be one of them.

taleban is nothing more than bunch of bandits .

Back
Top Bottom