What's new

17 year old suicide bomber telling how mullah allowed them to tuch womens in dark

these people can not be called Muslims or Pakistanis if they do actions like these

What a rubbish.
Virgins Welcome those who Attack people - Arrested 17 year old Suicide bomber

Driver drove the car in zig zag manner & told,"Virgins who came came fighting each other for you are here on this road, I am trying not to hit them while driving"

A suicide bomber who was arrested few weeks, ago while entering from NWFP to Punjab has given security officials valuable info about the training & tactics employed by suicide bomber.He also revealed how the religious beliefs were employed to brain wash these suicide bombers.A responsible official from Islamabad has revealed stunning info about the tactics employed by suicide bombers & their handlers who interviewed the 17 year old suicide bomber aka "leader".
The 17 year told investigators that he & his comrades were told about the Quran & sunnah & the different heroic deeds performed by the Jehadis before them & the way other martyrs worked extremely hard for the 'heaven', this way we became anxious to embrace death.According to 17 year old he was not only told that "virgins are waiting for him in heaven" he was also took near a woman in dark & allowed to feel & touch the sensitive body parts of a woman, Mufti(Mullah) told him that this is nothing once you are in heaven you will have 'fun' a thousand times more than this. Once I was ready to embrace death & wore the 'sacred jacket' i was sent to Punjab, the driver with me was driving the car in a zig zag manner even on an empty road, i asked him why are you doing this he told me that " As you are going to be a martyr Virgins who came came fighting each other for you are here on this road, I am trying not to hit them while driving". According to "leader" many girls(women) are brought to them let these bombers feel their body, these women are also told that by doing this they will get heaven

If they do like this then I agree with you but we shouldnot forget that rumors are always there. It works best when arms are not enough.

These days some people are working overtime to create fake stories to defame Islam and Muslims.

Sad, but what is the root cause of this kinda things?
Mullahs?
Yeah.. But why?
Need answer.

Why the eff revive a thread from 2010?? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom