What's new

16th December Dhaka Fall...Khoon k Dhaage Dhulain gey kitni Barsatoo k Baad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no its like there life standers and way of life way of think dear . congs to them there great bangla and we are more then happy here .

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

USA and Alaska

can't apply here simply .

i must say its good that they separate from us . we simply can not think behave live eat like them they was not our part of land . only they way was wrong still thank god they leave us alone and we achieve some goals after them .

Maafi maang lo Imran bhai. Mausam chal raha maafi ka. Pakistani qaum ko har saal december main yeh bukhar charhta hai. ;)

Chaddo na imran bhai chalo jaldee se members clu/electronic sex wale thread par aao sab log aapko miss kar rahen hain ???

Because they don't look good that's why separation is good. :hitwall:

And just for the information :

My father , grand father, mother and her father all were in dhaka from 1965 to 1971. we have seen what actually happened there and how R.A.W played its games.

And my grandfather was there too, he saw how Pakistani troops killed many dark skin Bengali brothers.

The map of Pakistan at 0:36 looks very weird. Like someone pulled out a map straight out of Zaid Hamid's dream.

sana saleem:

kindly if you have any story to share, about the horrors of 71. do share with her.

Still archiving stories of the 71 war, send to 71december@gmail.com

Enough is Enough . buhat hu gaya yeah mafi drama har saal . Ju huna tha hu chuka . we did what we had to do and they did what they had to do . So leave this crap and move ahead . we killed them and they killed our men and our supporters , it was tit for tat .

USA and Alaska

Canada is way weaker than US

and Alaska didn't face economic problems

not sure about language problems as Alaska was Russian territory and US bought it with 7.2 million dollars

its seems that US encouraged citizens from other states to move Alaska so soon it became region of English speaking majority

east Pakistan never became Urdu speaking majority region and was neglected by West Pakistan

rather then look of it as a loss to Pakistan . think of it as a gain the Bangladeshis had . they were freed and they were able to dictate their own future.

Enough is Enough . buhat hu gaya yeah mafi drama har saal . Ju huna tha hu chuka . we did what we had to do and they did what they had to do . So leave this crap and move ahead . we killed them and they killed our men and our supporters , it was tit for tat .

Some points for guys who think lets forget it.

1. What have we learnt as Pakistanis?
2. Were any steps taken i.e. Coutmartialled any Armed Forces personnels/ Penalized any Political leaders/ reshaped & changed our mind set/ Does our intel agencies took the correct steps to negate any future bloody issues .... (In my opinion 'none')

We as a nation are going further down. What can you expect from a nation who knowingly allows traintors & backstabbers to sit and govern us & even let them protect us (if they are really doing it). The list is too long. Just think & cry if we really have any morality & sanesness left - Which I doubt.

Thks

Some points for guys who think lets forget it.

1. What have we learnt as Pakistanis?
2. Were any steps taken i.e. Coutmartialled any Armed Forces personnels/ Penalized any Political leaders/ reshaped & changed our mind set/ Does our intel agencies took the correct steps to negate any future bloody issues .... (In my opinion 'none')

We as a nation are going further down. What can you expect from a nation who knowingly allows traintors & backstabbers to sit and govern us & even let them protect us (if they are really doing it). The list is too long. Just think & cry if we really have any morality & sanesness left - Which I doubt.

Thks

good hussain, you kept respect of your name. to learn and progress we need to take the right steps.

I read the signature statement of Mosamania which goes something like this that "if we want to establish Islam as a system, we firstly need to acknowledge that we are not those muslims who established Islam in the first place" Muhammad Iqbal (probably Allama Iqbal)

so we need to start the relationship again by creating a basis for it. so that our next generations can benefit from our efforts.

hope egoists will understand the importance of their words/actions.

bangalis want we add apology in national anthem in prayers and also every day morning PTV should start from apology :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom