What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Hey Guyz. I came across these 2 videos related to Bangladesh War.

One is a Documentry and other one a Interview. I am not able to link stories in both vids. Ineteresting nonetheless.

The lower one is the old fart Jacob full of air.A disgraceful character who continues to be disloyal to his commander who was a great soldier and a gentleman.

The lower one is the old fart Jacob full of air.A disgraceful character who continues to be disloyal to his commander who was a great soldier and a gentleman.
that old fart made tiger surrender, do remember that... And colleagues will always continue to have disagreements, that doesn't dither loyalty... btw how old are you??

Dude. start respecting veterans. Its coz of him Pakistan gave up in 15 days. We actually use to think Pakistan soldiers are equaly to 10 Indians etc etc. but it happaned vice versa. 3000 won over 30000. Pakistanis only say but Indians prove that 1 Indian = 10 Pakistani soliers. ;)

Informative and terrifying and the same time. a significant event not given its due importance in the world or even in south asia

The fact that the videos title is India Pakistan 71 you can already tell what the doc will focus on.India always taking the limelight.

The fact that the videos title is India Pakistan 71 you can already tell what the doc will focus on.India always taking the limelight.
Did Pakistan do something yo come in limelight ? Well. buddy there are many documentaries on what Wes Pakistan did in East.

Good time to organize IPL 2014 in Bangladesh without players of West Pakistan. Congrats Bangladesh.

Dude. start respecting veterans. Its coz of him Pakistan gave up in 15 days. We actually use to think Pakistan soldiers are equaly to 10 Indians etc etc. but it happaned vice versa. 3000 won over 30000. Pakistanis only say but Indians prove that 1 Indian = 10 Pakistani soliers. ;)

How can such a thing make sense, that's what I don't get? "1 Pak soldier equals to 10 Indian soldiers", that theory is so stupid why would anyone believe it in the first place? Does the statement imply it as physically/mentally

How can such a thing make sense, that's what I don't get? "1 Pak soldier equals to 10 Indian soldiers", that theory is so stupid why would anyone believe it in the first place? Does the statement imply it as physically/mentally
Well I think you shud ask your historical Generals who have been teaching you this for past 60+ years. Did you guys ever raise this question to them? Did you guyz ever question the audacity of whtever was taught to you in the name of history?

Informative and terrifying and the same time. a significant event not given its due importance in the world or even in south asia

After watching this vid, I dont see Pak Army any different from Hitler in Europe during pre WW2 decade. It showz how Pak Army rubbled Temples and churches and these pakistanis cry bout 1, 2 incidents in India. CROCODILE TEARS i say. Poor Pakistanis have no credability for crying against atrocities they themselves have mastered. :pakistan:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom