What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Please be careful
For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, remember to never enter your password unless you're on the real Facebook web site. Also be sure to only download software from sites you trust. Learn more about keeping your account secure.

http://muktadhara.net/page35.html

Thanks for tht FB page...lmao @ u.
he he he your happy about hacking my FB account lolzz go ahead and do that but how easily you forget to look into the matter ..denial is it :azn:

There wasnt.. even many indians agree ... Sarmila Bose... "Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War"..

3 million >5 lac>30k....?

LMAO!:pop:

Of course - there wasn't..

PA and Razakars did not even fear for their lives from Bangladeshi vengeance and surrendered to Indian forces for safe passage because there wasn't a genocide.

Also, there were no millions of refugees running away from the killings done by PA and Razakars to Indian borders.

All the current genocidal trials and death sentences awarded to razakars in BD are also fake because there weren't any killings.

In fact there wasn't even a war in 1971 - it was all India and RAW's machinations.

Pakistani leaders offered a fake apology and refute Bangladesh's claim for an apology because there wasn't a genocide.

believe whatever you want - there's a reason why Pakistan is called denialistan.

btw the 5 lakh figure was even before Indian forces entered into the picture and was given on an going genocide.

Of course - there wasn't..

PA and Razakars did not even fear for their lives from Bangladeshi vengeance and surrendered to Indian forces for safe passage because there wasn't a genocide.

Also, there were no millions of refugees running away from the killings done by PA and Razakars to Indian borders.

All the current genocidal trials and death sentences awarded to razakars in BD are also fake because there weren't any killings.

In fact there wasn't even a war in 1971 - it was all India and RAW's machinations.

Pakistani leaders offered a fake apology and refute Bangladesh's claim for an apology because there wasn't a genocide.

believe whatever you want - there's a reason why Pakistan is called denialistan.

btw the 5 lakh figure was even before Indian forces entered into the picture and was given on an going genocide.

First clarify the figures before vomiting BS... 3 million?5 lac?30k?

Till than shove these troll threads when the sun doesnt shine... sunshine.

First clarify the figures before vomiting BS... 3 million?5 lac?30k?

Till than shove these troll threads when the sun doesnt shine... sunshine.

Give me a f ing reason why would I bother to do that? You can shove your comments back from where you draw it out from.

Give me a f ing reason why would I bother to do that?

I have to give you a reason for tht? lmao u mad sunshine? keep posting BS.. nobody gives a f.. !

You can shove your comments back from where you draw it out from.

How do you shove comments back to your brain? did u invent such a "shoving" technique while you were "inventing" these concocted bs figures?

I have to give you a reason for tht? lmao u mad sunshine? keep posting BS.. nobody gives a f.. !

How do you shove comments back to your brain? did u invent such a "shoving" tech along with these concocted bs figures?

:lol: :lol:

No one's concerned what you think about it kid.

stop replying to me with ridiculous posts.

:lol: :lol:

No one's concerned what you think about it kid.

stop replying to me with ridiculous posts.

Your talking abt my country so yeah im a little concerned.. but an indian obsessed with spreading lies.. did you suffer at the hands of evil Pak soldiers in 71 or something? :rofl:

Your talking abt my country so yeah im a little concerned.. but an indian obsessed with spreading lies.. did you suffer at the hands of evil Pak soldiers in 71 or something? :rofl:

:lol:

Evil Pak soldiers??

They weren't looking all that evil when they were laying down their arms in their thousands at Indian army soldiers feet's and begging for safe passage out of Bangladesh, they were looking scared.

Evil Pak soldiers??

They weren't looking all that evil when they were laying down their arms in their thousands at Indian army soldiers feet's and begging for safe passage out of Bangladesh, they were looking scared.

Cool story.. looking at ur obsession.. again im asking you.. were you "harmed" when they were rapping and killing 3 million people? i mean 5 lac.. no i mean 30k.. lol

Why don't you ask the 90,000 who surrendered to IA and stayed for 1 year building roads and bridges in India whether they were "rapped"?

Dnt know abt them.. but were you? u must be considering ur obsessions with this fake genocide.

@Aeronaut , there is a stictky thread for all 1971 related issues. Please consider merging this thread with that sticky thread, thanks.

Indians are now trying to hit a score against the Yanks? LOL...

The Blood Telegram is nothing new, and already known. Please post 71' related articles in relevant stickies.

(at last, I got how to merge threads!)

Back
Top Bottom