What's new

167 meter long ship (google earth image)

It's an Auxiliary Vessel PNS NASR...!

cms-image-000003254.jpg

no the members have guessed it ... It is PNS Maowin

No He Meant to ask about the Nuclear Sub Which Would Fire Nuclear Tipped SLBM...!

There are rumors that Pak will deploy the Nuke Tipped SLCMs on the new Subs it will aquire from China.

If we look at the Budget of PN, its not possible for PN to aquire, maintain and operate a SSN or SSBN.

A single SSBN INS Arihant cost India 1 Billion Dollars.....................

There are rumors that Pak will deploy the Nuke Tipped SLCMs on the new Subs it will aquire from China.

If we look at the Budget of PN, its not possible for PN to aquire, maintain and operate a SSN or SSBN.

A single SSBN INS Arihant cost India 1 Billion Dollars.....................

well i think the country which could Maintain and increase it's Nuclear Stockpile which is the Most Expensive thing to do, So they could Easily Maintain Nuclear Sub's. Hope you've Read the Quote "
An elephant has 2 sets of teeth – one for eating and the other to show the world ;)

no the members have guessed it ... It is PNS Maowin

it could have been PNS Nasr if we were following the length only.

Image.jpg

However looking at the Google image, the helicopter landing marks, the number of pylons it is PNS Moawin for sure. :)

Going by the topic under discussion, what are these called again??? Just skipped my mind and I feel like banging my head somewhere.

PNS Moawin.jpg

PNS Nasr.jpg

What are these pylons called??? the specific name for these???Hose Handling Pylons? it was something like that,,, can anyone help with that??

@Penguin

RAS-stations or -rigs = RAS for Replenishment At Sea
AORs = Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment.

UK Fort VIctoria (32k tons)
RFA_Fort_Victoria_MOD_45152856.jpg

HMAS Success (AOR 304) 18k tons
US_Navy_050614-N-0167B-050_Sailors_aboard_USS_Kitty_Hawk_(CV_63)_observe_a_replenishment_at_sea_with_Royal_Australian_Navy_auxiliary_oiler_replenishment_ship_HMAS_Success_(AOR_304)_as_USS_Cowpens_(CG_63)_sails_ahead.jpg

well i think the country which could Maintain and increase it's Nuclear Stockpile which is the Most Expensive thing to do, So they could Easily Maintain Nuclear Sub's. Hope you've Read the Quote "
An elephant has 2 sets of teeth – one for eating and the other to show the world ;)

Maintaing a nuke sub is very expensive.................

INS Arihant cost India 1 Billion Dollar.

Budget of PN is small, if PN wants SSBNs, it will need more money.

We have many other ways to collect money for these kind of Projects. While it's anywhere else impossible to Make Run world's 7th Largest Army with "7 Billion Defence Budget" which having "WMD".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom