What's new

167 meter long ship (google earth image)

The Pakistan Navy needs some serious firepower... Hopefully the deal for larger F-22P based frigs will materialise and they should also look for getting bigger ships like Type 54 series..

With increase in EEZ .. They navy has to expand aswell .. 8 subs,few more aircraft or another division of marine corps ... Won't cut it! Tey seriously need bigger ships.

Agreed, my friend. A nation the size of Pakistan needs to invest in a larger Navy, else the fear of being outclassed by the Indian Navy will be a reality. I say this not trying to rebuke , but offering an objective vantage point. India is to deploy 2 new carriers to their Navy, and actively building a larger surface fleet.

Pakistan needs to address this issue by building her surface fleet. I'm not saying that Pakistan needs to "equal" India's naval buildup, but Pakistan has to invest in anti submarine, anti-mining warfare, so that she can secure freedom of navigation in Pakistan' administered Indian Ocean Region.

On that note, I believe that BOTH the Pakistan and Indian Navies can cooperate for regional maritime stability. Politics, aside, my friend.

That's not very nice:(. Denmark stinks.

:lol:Going the American route, eh? Just arm everything? Not bad, not bad. Perhaps the JASSM would be better than the tomahawk though:

EMP

jassm_plus_champ1021.jpg

Unitary
JASSM-F-151.png

The Americans always have a very unique way of assessing the situation .... and finding a solution. LOL!

Agreed, my friend. A nation the size of Pakistan needs to invest in a larger Navy, else the fear of being outlassed by the Indian Navy will be a reality. I say this not trying to rebuke , but offering an objective vantage point. India is to deploy 2 new carriers to their Navy, and actively building a larger surface fleet.

Pakistan needs to address this issue by building her surface fleet. I'm not saying that Pakistan needs to "equal" India's naval buildup, but Pakistan has to invest in anti submarine, anti-mining warfare, so that she can secure freedom of navigation in Pakistan' administered Indian Ocean Region.

On that note, I believe that BOTH the Pakistan and Indian Navies can cooperate for regional maritime stability. Politics, aside, my friend.

What we need are Sub-surface fleets; the Ghazi kept most of the IN in dock during the '65 War or so its said !

That's not very nice:(. Denmark stinks.

:lol:Going the American route, eh? Just arm everything? Not bad, not bad. Perhaps the JASSM would be better than the tomahawk though:

EMP

jassm_plus_champ1021.jpg

Unitary
JASSM-F-151.png

Rumor has it that the LRASM will have a land-attack variant.

umkznw38usaagvemuto8.jpg

Oh man, that's beautiful.....beautiful.......!!!

Is it too offensive for me to say ... as beautiful as you, Ma'am?

:wub:

ps. do you have ...blue eyes? :wub:

The Americans always have a very unique way of assessing the situation .... and finding a solution. LOL!

This!

The traditional knock against the distributed leathality doctrine was cost. Arming everything is expensive, plus adding sensors so individual ships can target their new weapons is even more costly, but the American's found a way arround that; Cooperative Engagement Capability.

No longer does an individual ship need its own sensors, it can be a missile truck and let someone else cue those weapons on target. Rumor has it that the US has even used satellites for terminal guidance:

The US Navy -- Fact File: CEC - Cooperative Engagement Capability

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/cec.htm

Of course the E2-D has been one of the most public faces of the CEC doctrine, lucky for Japan, they will partake in the E2-D as well:

E-2D_AH.jpg

Who could be offended at another acknowledging their beauty? Nope, I'm flattered:ashamed:.

Yes, and blonde hair, though I'm contemplating adding a few colors too.

Something like this:

faa335cb417eac4326fdcde063aecb74.jpg

....ah. ok. :)

This!

The traditional knock against the distributed leathality doctrine was cost. Arming everything is expensive, plus adding sensors so individual ships can target their new weapons is even more costly, but the American's found a way arround that; Cooperative Engagement Capability.

No longer does an individual ship need its own sensors, it can be a missile truck and let someone else cue those weapons on target. Rumor has it that the US has even used satellites for terminal guidance:

The US Navy -- Fact File: CEC - Cooperative Engagement Capability

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/cec.htm

Of course the E2-D has been one of the most public faces of the CEC doctrine, lucky for Japan, they will partake in the E2-D as well:

E-2D_AH.jpg

Who could be offended at another acknowledging their beauty? Nope, I'm flattered:ashamed:.

Something like this:

faa335cb417eac4326fdcde063aecb74.jpg

Yes, indeed, we've selected the E2D, as well as the Global Hawk. Exciting times these coming years... ;)

Japan selects Northrop's Global Hawk and E-2D Advanced Hawkeye for ISR missions - Airforce Technology

Yes, indeed, we've selected the E2D, as well as the Global Hawk. Exciting times these coming years... ;)

Japan selects Northrop's Global Hawk and E-2D Advanced Hawkeye for ISR missions - Airforce Technology

Global Hawk:o:

Global-Hawk-Block-30_2-e1383923225699-1024x417.jpg

:yahoo:

Major capability upgrade that will be. Has Japan explored its own cooperative engagement capability? It has all the pieces, except for the long-range land-attack weapons (for now;)), but I haven't noticed any official news. Now I know better than to assume a lack of publicity is anything other than someone being tight-lipped, and Japan does train a lot with the USN, who is putting CEC into effect, but I'd like an opinion and views from someone who was actually in the JSDF.

Reportedly Japan has begun to explore CEC for Ballistic Missile Defense:

COOPERATIVE ENGAGEMENT CAPABILITY - notice how old this article is (2000). That should indicate movement.

Last edited:
Oh man, that's beautiful.....beautiful.......!!!

:wub:

Hitting on a girl on a public forum and gets positive feedback. Teach me master Nihonjin San :raise:

It is already underway .. The steel cutting ceremony was held in November 2013!

Fleet Tanker:

View attachment 222570 View attachment 222571
CGIs

I think a total of 6 of them should be produced for the Pakistan Navy as it will be supporting a bigger Surface and Submerged Fleet in the Arabian Sea, Persian Gulf and specially the Indian Ocean.

Can Govt. of Pakistan sell these to Bahria Foundation with Installments of Payments till 10 years:
KPT and Port Qasim
KS&EW
PNSC
Gwadar Port (Operational JV with China)

Back
Top Bottom