What's new

16 Children And Their Bedrooms From Across The World, An Eye Opener - See more at: http://erinjanus.

I know right it is such a pain. Sleeping in the same room as your parents because were poor as fuk. But you know I got my own room in our house when I was 21 :P was too late though cuz I had left home already and living on my own since then. But I will put my kid if I have one in his/her own room as soon as they are born.

Sleeping in the same room as parents is definitely poor family, but here I mean with other siblings..:P, My father was a class-Ii officer when he started, but we were two bothers and our quarter was a two bedroom one, so we had to share the same room (of course different beds). And we got scolding regularly for not making up our beds in the morning!!

Sleeping in the same room as parents is definitely poor family, but here I mean with other siblings..:P, My father was a class-Ii officer when he started, but we were two bothers and our quarter was a two bedroom one, so we had to share the same room (of course different beds). And we got scolding regularly for not making up our beds in the morning!!

Yea haha almost same story with every Indian household. But now we have 1 room for my mom/dad 1 for my sister and 1 for me. But now my sister is getting married and I am not even living there. So they never were our own rooms :( But our society is getting westernised and soon kids wont be sleeping with their parents any more. Finally room to breathe jerk off have sex with their gf/bf etc etc for teenagers in peace.

But I will put my kid if I have one in his/her own room as soon as they are born.

...and then when they learn to walk they'll be jumping into your bed every night because they don't want to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom