What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Not one person has the honesty to talk about the POPULAR SUPPORT terrorism enjoys in Pakistan. To even expect pakistanis to even acknowledge terrorism against Indians would be too big a task, what with pakistani elites lining up to marry their kids to dawoods kids etc etc, but tens of thousands of pakistanis (including uniformed men) showing up and giving a heros funeral to mir kasi, who carried out terrorism in USA???

image.jpeg

Here is a fact - pakistani moral compass is broken. Most of the non resident pakistanis are concerned for own safety thats all.

Not one person has the honesty to talk about the POPULAR SUPPORT terrorism enjoys in Pakistan.

Terrorism does NOT enjoy widespread support in Pakistan. After all, Pakistanis themselves have been killed by the tens of thousands. What is more accurate to say is that a majority of the Pakistani population sympathize with radicals as they themselves have fallen to the radicalization process being carried out for decades now.

Yup I hear conspiracy based on the witness hallucinating :

NBC is reporting that police are looking for 3 white males dressed in military gear.

LIVE SHOOTING IN SAN BERNARDINO, CA — UPDATED | The American Spectator

eyewitness have since come forward, claiming they saw three men in black masks fleeing the scene with long rifles in hand. Find out all the details here.

“Witnesses told police they saw three men with long rifles,” a law enforcement source told CNN. The source also said, “the suspects got into a black SUV and drove away.” So while police hunt down the suspected shooters, SWAT teams and the bomb squad are working to clear the buildings where the shootings took place. The bomb squad actually found a suspicious package on the second floor of one of the buildings, but it’s not clear if the package and shootings are related.

“Witness Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center and witnessed the shooting in San Bernardino, was interviewed live via telephone by CBS Evening News the day the massacre happened.

“The news anchor begins ‘She saw the attackers enter the building, and we spoke to her by phone.’

‘We saw three men dressed in military attire,’ she says. ‘I couldn’t see his face, he had a black hat on… black cargo pants on, the kind with zippers on the side… He had a huge assault rifle a lot of ammo…

She continues, ‘They opened up the door to building then he starts to, you know, shoot all over into the room – that’s the room we have conferences in…

‘I called 911 and I just hid under my desk..

‘As I was talking to the dispatch, we went into my manager’s office and locked the doors..’

‘Mrs. Abdelmageed, can you describe to me in as much details as you can what did the gunman look like?’ the CBS anchor asks.

‘I couldn’t see his face, he had a black hat on. All I could see was a black hat, black long-sleeved shirt… He had extra ammo. He was probably ready for something, to reload – I don’t know know…

‘I just saw three, dressed exactly the same. They looked like they were athletic build, and um, they appeared to be tall…’

‘You’re certain that you saw three men?’ the news anchor asks.

‘Yeah,’ she replies, as she continues to describe the THREE WHITE MEN, their muscular build, etc.

BUSTED! San Bernadino shooters were three white men dressed in military attire | Veterans Today

In case you missed the news (which you wont find on their website :woot: )
the website has the recording/ clip Witness Describes the San Bernardino Shooting: 3 tall White Men with Athletic Build | Conspiracyclub

Terrorism does NOT enjoy widespread support in Pakistan. After all, Pakistanis themselves have been killed by the tens of thousands. What is more accurate to say is that a majority of the Pakistani population sympathize with radicals as they themselves have fallen to the radicalization process being carried out for decades now.

I dont understand what you wrote. So you are saying those tens of thousands of pakistanis who showed up for mir kasis funeral considered him a hero but denounced his terrorist acts?

Does not add up. There is clear suppor for terrorism against civilians, of course except when their own are targetted. There is no moral compass, it has been replaced by religious mumbo jumbo.

Lmao.. Now we have people posting from conspiracy club and Steven Seagal videos..
:cheesy:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:crazy:

No wonder these people get brainwashed so easily. They have shit filled in their brains..

At one point it's not just mere stupidity.. It's the audacity of the denial!! Pathetic and shameless.

I dont understand what you wrote. So you are saying those tens of thousands of pakistanis who showed up for mir kasis funeral considered him a hero but denounced his terrorist acts?

Does not add up. There is clear suppor for terrorism against civilians, of course except when their own are targetted.

Let me clarify: Pakistanis themselves have suffered the most from terrorist acts within Pakistan. They do not support those at all. However, their brainwashing to see similar acts of terror perpetrated elsewhere as some sort of noble jihad leads them to be supportive of such activities. What they do not realize is that both are equally abhorrent.

Let me clarify: Pakistanis themselves have suffered the most from terrorist acts within Pakistan. They do not support those at all. However, their brainwashing to see similar acts of terror perpetrated elsewhere as some sort of noble jihad leads them to be supportive of such activities. What they do not realize is that both are equally abhorrent.

Oh now I get it. Thats not saying much though. Obviously when someone supports terrorism, they support it against someone else and not against themselves. I hope you realise what you wrote in no way negates my assertion of popular support, you only qualified it with a truism.

Oh now I get it. Thats not saying much though. Obviously when someone supports terrorism, they support it against someone else and not against themselves. I hope you realise what you wrote in no way negates my assertion of popular support, you only qualified it with a truism.

It is important to realize that human nature is similar no matter which side of this particular issue one looks at.

I always feel that too much religion is bad for your faith. It is a slippery slope to radicalization and intolerance. It applies to adherents of all religions. The level of intolerance on others differ by society.

I always feel that too much religion is bad for your faith. It is a slippery slope to radicalization and intolerance. It applies to adherents of all religions. The level of intolerance on others differ by society.

Religion by itself, on a personal level, is perfectly okay. Mixing it with matters of state is the fatal mistake.

Yup I hear conspiracy based on the witness hallucinating :

NBC is reporting that police are looking for 3 white males dressed in military gear.

The description of three white males simply means they were not "East Asian or black".

Oddly many people outside the US think American/European white people on immediately seeing a non-european person think "non-white" in their heads...that is not the case.

The description of three white males simply means they were not "East Asian or black".

Oddly many people outside the US think American/European white people on immediately seeing a non-european person think "non-white" in their heads...that is not the case.

People in a state of panic do all sorts of funny things in recalling events. That is a fact.

Lmao.. Now we have people posting from conspiracy club and Steven Seagal videos..
Well we also have on the website...O of course you wouldnt click it :agree:

The "voice recordings" mainstream media was playing WHEN the ATTACKS WERE Happening not later after shooting and handcuffing 2 people who fit the profile!

he description of three white males simply means they were not "East Asian or black"
Fair enough but how did that make one a female? :pop:

It isnt even why I put it up there...A Syrian or Iranian would be mistaken for a white ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom