What's new

136th death anniversary of Hazrat Mahal observed in Nepal

you tell me how it can be called war of independence. It was a mutiny. People later on took inspiration from it, thats different issue.

It was a complete revolt which was led by Marathas and Mughals. This is our history.

you tell me how it can be called war of independence. It was a mutiny. People later on took inspiration from it, thats different issue.

Mutiny means an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.

But in 1857, it was not just the sepoy who fought.

These are all Gandhari Putrs , Do you want to deny ancient religious books of Mahabharatha ?

Turks of Turkey ? Turkudlu is the term used in Telangana which some use even for native Indian Muslims which i think is wrong.

Rani Lakshmibai was inspiration for Shahid Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose

Why you think still Government of India consider it as the First war of Independence ?

the word turkodu in andhra, turka in karnataka and tulka in tamil nadu is used even today, we consider them as foreign invaders,

These are all Gandhari Putrs , Do you want to deny ancient religious books of Mahabharatha ?

Turks of Turkey ? Turkudlu is the term used in Telangana which some use even for native Indian Muslims which i think is wrong.

Rani Lakshmibai was inspiration for Shahid Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose

Why you think still Government of India consider it as the First war of Independence ?

I am not questioning the first war of independence but questioning these muslim rulers
those gandhari putras all died in the mahabharatha war none of them survived,

the word turkodu in andhra, turka in karnataka and tulka in tamil nadu is used even today, we consider them as foreign invaders,

This word is even used in Telangana but it means people of Turki origin but Native Indian Muslims are having Indian Origin.

Police-martyr-SI-Siddaiah-funeral-finished-with-state-honours-id4_1428488667.gif

In Andhra- Vijayawada, Bhimavaram Sahablu term is used for people who follow Islam.

I am not questioning the first war of independence but questioning these muslim rulers
those gandhari putras all died in the mahabharatha war none of them survived,

Nations doesnt completely vanish . Hastinapur,Kurukshetra, Ayodhya are all still existed and those and like the same the nation of Gandhari Putras are there but have adopted other religion like Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity etc.

A manuscript of Mahabharata depicting the war at Kurukshetra
Kurukshetra.jpg

This word is even used in Telangana but it means people of Turki origin but Native Indian Muslims are having Indian Origin.

In Andhra- Vijayawada, Bhimavaram Sahablu term is used for people who follow Islam.

Nations doesnt completely vanish . Hastinapur,Kurukshetra, Ayodhya are all still existed and those and like the same the nation of Gandhari Putras are there but have adopted other religion like Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity etc.

Kurukshetra.jpg
so if we are divided to 20 different countries, we will still remain 1 nation.. right? because that was possible outcome of 1857.

We are single nation even before 1857.
that is immaterial.. I can dispute that.. but thats not the point.. point is in 1857, people were not fighting for single nation under mughal.(even though they got a half dead mughal to agree)
kings and queens joined to get their kingdoms back.. just like they had before british came. Lakshmibai was fighting for her kingdom, just so you know.

so freedom for kings and queens.. not people.

that is immaterial.. I can dispute that.. but thats not the point.. point is in 1857, people were not fighting for single nation under mughal.(even though they got a half dead mughal to agree)
kings and queens joined to get their kingdoms back.. just like they had before british came. Lakshmibai was fighting for her kingdom, just so you know.

This is our history try to talk with open mind.

People were fighting for freedom because conditions during that time were not good for the people. The Subjects under the Maratha and Mughals were prosperous but during the British rule, most of the treasure were transferred to Europe.

The outbreak started in Meerut and Barrackpur from January to May 1857, and then spread to Lucknow, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Jhansi, Gwalior, Bareilley, Madras, Bombay, and several places in Punjab. Leaders like Nana Sahib, Tantia Tope, Bhakt Khan, Azimullah Khan, Rani Laxmi Bai, Begum Hazrat Mahal, Kunwar Singh, Maulvi Ahmadullah, Bahadur Khan, Rao Tula Ram and Raja Nahar Singh of Punjab led the local uprisings.

what nation, nationhood was not on agenda. They quickly got a old mughal as figurehead(poor guy paid price for that)... rest kings and queens wanted their own kingdom back... what was jhansi rani there for? to join Indian union?
if they had won, we would have got hundreds of kingdom.. remember this predates congress so no common man could organize and make a dream of united India.

To some extent i do support you... there wasnt a centralised command in 1857 mutiny... as the concept of "united india" wasn't there...and every1 fought for there own kingdom's independence... mughals too at there peak didnt controll whole of india..
Nonetheless we also cant ignore the sacrifices made my the warriors against british....

they are invaders, if they fought along the Maratha it was the need of the hour if they had to fight muslim rule they would never have joined the Maratha, in the south even now we call Muslims as turkas they are from turkey, look now if some muslim country fights hindus all the muslim countries join them to fight against us, because they had to fight the britishers they joined the group to save their saltanat, hadnt they killed hindu kings and committed heinus crimes against hindus to build their empire

U r proving post by post that u r a idiot...
I repeat again.. u have no right to generalise others... Especially since u have no knowledge of kiddo

U r proving post by post that u r a idiot...
I repeat again.. u have no right to generalise others... Especially since u have no knowledge of kiddo
if you have too much of knowledge please share with everyone, just by keeping your avatar with a great ruler, for us hindus only hindu kings matter all others are foreign invaders, for a Tamil this may differ because you have the tendency to convert to other religions from hinduism in the first instance, and you were the first people to fall at the feet of the Britishers in the south, even now people call them as turkas they are different cultured barbarians who came from foreign countries which are not dharmic

if you have too much of knowledge please share with everyone, just by keeping your avatar with a great ruler, for us hindus only hindu kings matter all others are foreign invaders, for a Tamil this may differ because you have the tendency to convert to other religions from hinduism in the first instance, and you were the first people to fall at the feet of the Britishers in the south, even now people call them as turkas they are different cultured barbarians who came from foreign countries which are not dharmic

Tell that to Dr.APJ kalam sir. Oh yes according to u he does look like a central asian turk.

Police-martyr-SI-Siddaiah-funeral-finished-with-state-honours-id4_1428488667.gif

Kurukshetra.jpg
turki origin people do you think turki is in india, you see beta these people kick this book if they even see it or burn it, they say they are not Indians, they don't consider India as their mother land, their only aim is to chase all the hindus either by killing or converting and make them as slaves, if you want to become one of them then its your choice,what are you saying, i know all this cities still exists, then why don't they leave the place of lord rams birth place to hindus then why did they destroy the birth place of lord Krishna and built a mosque in mathura, what about kasi, why did mohammad ghori destroy somnath 17 times if he was just a thief, if you are from telengana i can understand that your generations had been living under nizams rule and i can understand your sentiments.

Tell that to Dr.APJ kalam sir. Oh yes according to u he does look like a central asian turk.
abdul kalam is not considered as muslim by muslims:omghaha:, he is like this because his guru was a hindu if he had been born in hyderabad or some north indian city he would have not been like this

To some extent i do support you... there wasnt a centralised command in 1857 mutiny... as the concept of "united india" wasn't there...and every1 fought for there own kingdom's independence... mughals too at there peak didnt controll whole of india..
Nonetheless we also cant ignore the sacrifices made my the warriors against british....

I dont want to argue with you on this anymore . If you see the map of 1857 war of Independence then you will see by yourself .

1857a.jpg

Contemporary official documents(specially contemporary government gazetteer) reveal that from Jammu inthe North to Hyderabad in the South and from West in Afghanistan to Eastin Tripura, everywhere the British rule was opposed and protested.

An ordinary man from Begum Bazar in the city mobilized 6,000 people to attack the British Residency.

The memorial at Kothi in Hyderabad built in memory of valiant freedom fighter Turrebaz Khan and others who attacked Residency on July 17, 1857 during First War of Indian Independence.
turrebaz_1147361e.jpg

I dont want to argue with you on this anymore . If you see the map of 1857 war of Independence then you will see by yourself .

1857a.jpg

Contemporary official documents(specially contemporary government gazetteer) reveal that from Jammu inthe North to Hyderabad in the South and from West in Afghanistan to Eastin Tripura, everywhere the British rule was opposed and protested.

An ordinary man from Begum Bazar in the city mobilized 6,000 people to attack the British Residency.

The memorial at Kothi in Hyderabad built in memory of valiant freedom fighter Turrebaz Khan and others who attacked Residency on July 17, 1857 during First War of Indian Independence.
turrebaz_1147361e.jpg

calm down sir... what you are telling is correct.... what i am telling is there was a lack of centralised command leading to a lack of good strategy.. if it were, our history would have been different.......

turki origin people do you think turki is in india, you see beta these people kick this book if they even see it or burn it, they say they are not Indians, they don't consider India as their mother land, their only aim is to chase all the hindus either by killing or converting and make them as slaves, if you want to become one of them then its your choice,what are you saying, i know all this cities still exists, then why don't they leave the place of lord rams birth place to hindus then why did they destroy the birth place of lord Krishna and built a mosque in mathura, what about kasi, why did mohammad ghori destroy somnath 17 times if he was just a thief, if you are from telengana i can understand that your generations had been living under nizams rule and i can understand your sentiments.

Seems you have problem with Nizam but you should remember that Nizam contributed the most during the 1962 war. So you still not consider them Indians ?

The PM visited Hyderabad and requested the Nizam to contribute generously to the National Defence Fund, set up in the wake of the Indo-Chinese skirmish. Without a second thought, Mir Osman Ali announced that he would contribute five tonnes of gold to augment the war fund. In monetary terms, the Nizam’s contribution was about Rs 75 lakh, or about three-fourth of the annual Privy Purse he received from the Centre. In terms of today’s gold price in the international market, this donation translates to a whopping Rs 1,500 crore.
HYD-6.jpg

abdul kalam is not considered as muslim by muslims:omghaha:, he is like this because his guru was a hindu if he had been born in hyderabad or some north indian city he would have not been like this

Easy please. These leaders think about Nation first due to the religious teaching.

Family time:Former President APJ Abdul Kalam with family members at his house in Rameswaram on Friday.— Photo: L. BALACHANDAR
13feb_rmdwscns3_14_2310424f.jpg

calm down sir... what you are telling is correct.... what i am telling is there was a lack of centralised command leading to a lack of good strategy.. if it were, our history would have been different.......

Here its about ours history and we cant forget the sacrifices of those who have laid down thier lives . 100,000 Indians were killed in the Uprising and its aftermath and even millions were suffered because of displacement and hunger.

Back
Top Bottom