What's new

13 Reasons Why You Won’t Be Able To Resist Dating A Pakhtun

Btw u gotta see them in their anger fit sometime :rolleyes1:,udont wanna talk to them ever.

But still .....ucant hate them

are you feeling jealous ? :laugh:

Of what? Pathans are an ancient people with their own unique culture, good things and bad things included. For example, they are hospitable in the extreme, but also very vindictive with sworn enmities crossing generations for revenge.

actually there is no word "pathans" the goras invented it. The original word is Pukhtun/Pakhtun and in some accents specially in Afghanistan and Balochistan Pakistan, it is Pashtun

I stand corrected. Pakhtuns are an ancient people with their own unique culture, good things and bad things included. For example, they are hospitable in the extreme, but also very vindictive with sworn enmities crossing generations for revenge. There, better now? :D

Of what? Pathans are an ancient people with their own unique culture, good things and bad things included. For example, they are hospitable in the extreme, but also very vindictive with sworn enmities crossing generations for revenge.

to taptay kyun ho :P

I stand corrected. Pakhtuns are an ancient people with their own unique culture, good things and bad things included. For example, they are hospitable in the extreme, but also very vindictive with sworn enmities crossing generations for revenge. There, better now? :D

:D ehh coffee drinking yankee had ha yankee bun da faida ?

Pukhtun women are indeed pretty, if only they were more open to marrying out

btw this girl in op isn't Pukhtun, she's a Kashmiri

p1.jpg

why pathans are called pakhtuns now a days? image makeover?
they've always been called pashtuns in pakistan at least

whats with insertion of pics of fake pukhtuns from bharat / ^%*&%^%^%
I agree only pure Pakhtuns who also follow the culture should have been posted, and that means Imran Khan a Punjabi-Pathan shouldn;t have been posted, i've heard many pashtun nationalists on social media who call hima "naqli pathan"....

Lasted with one for five years. Still love that girl, wherever she is now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom