What's new

13 Reasons Why You Won’t Be Able To Resist Dating A Pakhtun

Hamaree larkiyan britain and usa ,europe wali,unka attitude ka bhi problem hota hai .
But rejecting someone on the basis of submissiveness (as in one isnt submissive) is too crass but there are issues with our west based gals. Not all but yeah problem is there.
there are all types of girls in our society from bold types to submissive/sharmeeli types and people have option to go for any they like..what i said was that british born kahsmiri men opt for submissive desi women because most british born desi woman are bold whom you cannot dictate easily and they hate double standards and you cannot shut them up easily during arguments .

and they go both ways lmao
oye american gujjra where u been?

7. They are very respectful
If you happen to be dating a Pakhtun, the one thing you should be sure of is how they behave with other people – especially your parents. There is no person that would pay higher regard to an adult or an elderly person more than a Pakhtun. And with their storytelling skills, they can keep your grandparents happily entertained for hours too! They are very respectful and will make sure to leave you staring at them in awe and pride.

help-elder.jpg

That's a Turkish guy :D

Last edited:
i dont have time for this forum bro lol... i got alot of work now so im busy with that.
havent seen u in a long time, where u been??
Bruv Kiss ko time de rhey hoo ajjkal .what sort of work dating vating ?

I am here and come on line whenever get some free time

i share your pain bro
You and @FunkyGen waiting for girls to approach you..you are waiting for impossible because girls hardly approach guys no matter how handsome

You and @FunkyGen waiting for girls to approach you..you are waiting for impossible because girls hardly approach guys no matter how handsome
are you telling me that everything the american tv has told me over these years is a lie??are you??ARE YOU?

Bruv Kiss ko time de rhey hoo ajjkal .what sort of work dating vating ?

I am here and come on line whenever get some free time
yara bus kam kaj....mein tey shareef banda vaan... dating wastey mere kol tam koni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom