What's new

12 Must Visit Places in Pakistan | Epic Beauty | Full HD 1080

No shit Sherlock, I told you I would die if I would enter, that means no one is inviting me and that I cant get to you, and I don't want to, I'm out.

I am sure that even many Indians would agree with the fact, that Kashmir with all its lash green valleys and its majestic white peaks , is something truly worth fighting for, unlike you guys , who fight over some barren desolate desert in the middle east. You guys should have bought some land in Canada , it would have made a much better promised land.

zxl58Pv.jpg

I'll be dead if I will visit there.

LOL, you are not allowed set foot on the land of pure thanks to your alligence. This is our law of the land.
As for dieing, you got more chance in achieving that through the next volly of rocket fire from Hamas and Hizbullah.

Meanwhile, enjoy the scenery!

Last edited:
LOL, you are not allowed set foot on the land of pure thanks to your alligence. This is our law of the land.
As for dieing, you got more chance in achieving that through the next volly of rocket fire from Hamas and Hizbullah.

Meanwhile, enjoy the scenery!
Many Israelis visit Pakistan, on western passports.

I am sure that even many Indians would agree with the fact, that Kashmir with all its lash green valleys and its majestic white peaks , is something truly worth fighting for, unlike you guys , who fight over some barren desolate desert in the middle east. You guys should have bought some land in Canada , it would have made a much better promised land.
wtf
you have a point lol

Back
Top Bottom