What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

LOL Noora still on life support. COAS met will tribal leader in Balochistan and they have shown support to Pak Army and will fight with Afghan if the Afghan force continue the aggression. Afghan elders have asked Pakistan not to use the tribal rift but I think the decision has been taken.
noora is an indian agent and afghan ally. he is totally irrelevant now and I am glad someone is making decisions that need to be made.

noora is an indian agent and afghan ally. he is totally irrelevant now and I am glad someone is making decisions that need to be made.
Hope he wont be blamed for these crucial decisions. Maybe he has learnt to stay away from security and defense matters after the kargil debacle.
Poor guy was deposed even though he pulled the pakistan armies nuts from the flames.

Hope he wont be blamed for these crucial decisions. Maybe he has learnt to stay away from security and defense matters after the kargil debacle.
Poor guy was deposed even though he pulled the pakistan armies nuts from the flames.
ofcorse you indians will defend him and rightly so. he is the one ally you have that can do something to make Pakistan as senile as Bangladesh is now. but it will never happen.

Latest: And confirmed. Commander Southern Command. I am very sad for destroying 7 Afghan post and killing of Afghan troops but any one who attacks Pakistani territory will meet the same fate. All those who said my reports were wrong here is your answer.

#PakistanArmy tanks moved to #Torkham area.

C_NYe7dUMAEXzoP.jpg

C_NYfQpUwAQfT_Z.jpg

Latest: And confirmed. Commander Southern Command. I am very sad for destroying 7 Afghan post and killing of Afghan troops but any one who attacks Pakistani territory will meet the same fate. All those who said my reports were wrong here is your answer.
:yahoo::yahoo:

Do u really think villagers will allow to b annexed into afghanistan??

The whole country has less than 10 hospitals, less than 100 schools... no college or university... no taxation system.. salaries are paid by americans.. no electricity grid.. some parts of kabul has electricity... and has been either under foreign occupation or in civil war since i was born... and still is...

A real heaven on earth isnt it

To be honest if afhans want to expand their borders like making territorial gains against modern armies (all their neighbours have one) they need to do following things

1 stop fighting
2 stop being under occupation
3 buils a govt
4 build taxation system
5 use that system to buils schools and colleges
6 educate people try to retain them by giving good life style and security...
7 and keep that up for 300 years... than they might be able to push pak or iranian or chines or russian military out of 2 border villages and hold territory....

U cannot do that will humvees provided by US charities ...

They are racially superior.... to baboons may b
Yar although i live in islamabad but i belong from mansehra,KPK and in my neighbouring market and houses there are so many afghani living and working even they don't want to go back to afghanistan they admit that pakistan is much better than afghanistan and they are confortable over here but still they support afghani crippled view.

Commander southern post: Agression from Afghan side was a "Nadan Shararat". He further said "Nadan Sharat is a one in which you sustain more loss". He said "we are not happy at the loss of Afghan forces but we had no option".

You have been saying that from yesterday.
Nothings going to happen. Pakistan will realize its mistake and cancel the census.
does it seem we are in a mood to step back last time Afghan made the same mistake by martyring a PA major over a border gate which was on our side of Border. Afghans will pay a hefty price this time too.

Commander southern command: Pakistan didn't wanted to attack Afghan post but killing Pakistani civilians left Pakistani forces with no option.

Commander southern command "Nadan Sharat sa apna hi nuksan hota hai". lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom