What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

these indians are hurt that they lost their head ( the indus valley ) to people they call foreign.

their so called country, called india, lost 21% of its territory :omghaha: to Pakistan, and then another 3.5% to Bangladesh. their country was reduced by 24.5%

it hurts them in the heart

yeah it does,u r so smart.

why u no want to join with us.....:(
it will so much fun u now...
we can talk abt kokata to balochistan.....
form kashmir to kanya kumari......
I can visit lahore karachi Azad Kashmir rawalpindi, Islamabad......U can visit delhi, lucknow, benaras, kolkata, puri, bangalore, chennai, vizag, hydrabad, ahemdabad, jaipur, surat, jodhpur, patna, ambala, chandighar, and many more.....
it will so much fun.......

what mojahirs....they are the people of the land..we all share same culture same tree line and same ancestry....
we are all the same people....it will be so much fun u know......U can know abt india and I abt todays pakistan......
what say u....:)

@cheekybird
aap kya bolti ho.......:D:D
Well honestly speaking, I really have no interest in visiting India...Like you said we all share the same culture so what can I possibly want to see in India?! :azn:

Well apart from Taj Mahal I myself need to explore soo much of Pakistan...I really wanna see RaniKot Fort herd it is the largest fort in the world :woot: ...no one is actually sure when it was first constructed because it has been restored in the beginning of the 19th century

The same sense says no one is pakistani either...you are punjabi, sindhi, balochi, pakhtoon and etc. You can not selectively pick argument to sooth your purpose.

Yes we maybe Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pakhtoon and many more but we all have 1 thing in common we all either wanted Pakistan or came to it eventually...That alone unifies us under the name Pakistan!! So I am not picking just pointing out we came together willingly under a common name :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:....India did the same after the British agreed it independence so India is just as old as Pakistan :triniti:

Yes we maybe Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pakhtoon and many more but we all have 1 thing in common we all either wanted Pakistan or came to it eventually...That alone unifies us under the name Pakistan!! So I am not picking just pointing out we came together willingly under a common name :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:....India did the same after the British agreed it independence so India is just as old as Pakistan :triniti:

Ah again the same boring debate whether India existed before or not. :fie:

Not sure why its called "Partition of India" and not "Creation of India and Pakistan" no matter how much you want to hear so.

Flashback 65yrs. :coffee:

Which part of my post gave you that idea my dear???
Infact the Pakistan you're talking about didnt even exist back then. :-)
we had a bigger Punjab, a behemoth Rajasthan,Balochistan,Kashmir and sindh.

View attachment 24058
:blink:

Pa =Punjab
K = KPK
S = sindh
TAN =Baluchistan

Technically Pakistan existed long before what you think :azn:

Ah again the same boring debate whether India existed before or not. :fie:

Not sure why its called "Partition of India" and not "Creation of India and Pakistan" no matter how much you want to hear so.
Thats what they call in India here we just call it Independence from Gori chamri :angel:

Thanks for letting me know that I wasted my time. A guy who dont know the difference between national song and national anthem. :tsk:

And thanks for saving my future time as well.

Be healthy eat healthy.
i will

I have reproduced an article I read in a Pak newspaper.

The discussion thus far has been on ts contents. My comments relating to the performance / attitude of Police in S Asia have been mentioned in my posts - they are the same all over. In any case it was in response to an observation of a Turk .

Now, if you dont like it instead of arguing with the messenger interact with the Editor or author of the article.
Meri billi mujh say meow?! ok..

Thats what they call in India here we just call it Independence from Gori chamri :angel:

Look, just if you are ready to understand. Whether it was partition or creation, in my opinion, it is decided by then prevalent feeling i.e. in 1947 what people feel. Whether they feel like division is happening or new nations are being created.

The fact is at that time people (all religion) feel they belong to one country called India which is under british rule. The men sitting in Delhi feels Lahore belong to them and so as women sitting in Islamabad saw Amritsar as their part country.

Whatever happened then, for the citizens of that time, was a PARTITION. We may try to play with words and semantics but we can not deny that we have lived TOGETHER with a feeling of ONENESS for a very long period no matter who ruled us - Maurya, Ashoka, Mughals, British whatever.

:blink:

Pa =Punjab
K = KPK
S = sindh
TAN =Baluchistan

Technically Pakistan existed long before what you think :azn:

No kashmir and Bangladesh!!! So history did justice :D

I seldom report members unless they end up using abusive language, the rest i can keep in check.....as for the toilet thing......you must be talking through personal experience.

This is how you divert an internet warrior! :D

That 'toilet' word seems to hurt u a lot. Ohh I forgot, I used your own medicine on u!

Look, just if you are ready to understand. Whether it was partition or creation, in my opinion, it is decided by then prevalent feeling i.e. in 1947 what people feel. Whether they feel like division is happening or new nations are being created.

The fact is at that time people (all religion) feel they belong to one country called India which is under british rule. The men sitting in Delhi feels Lahore belong to them and so as women sitting in Islamabad saw Amritsar as their part country.
Are you sure all religion felt India was their homeland? If that is the case why was Pakistan asked for as a separate independent state? Man who are you fooling?
Whatever happened then, for the citizens of that time, was a PARTITION. We may try to play with words and semantics but we can not deny that we have lived TOGETHER with a feeling of ONENESS for a very long period no matter who ruled us - Maurya, Ashoka, Mughals, British whatever.
You think killing us gave us a feeling of oneness? You think spitting and saying crap to Kashmiris makes them feel at home?! :blink:

No kashmir and Bangladesh!!! So history did justice :D
KI for KPK + Kashmir...where Pa can be Pakhtunstan + Punjab you see we are not as strict as you guys who want everything clear cut...we are flexible...Punjab can stretch on so can Sindh

This is how you divert an internet warrior! :D

That 'toilet' word seems to hurt u a lot. Ohh I forgot, I used your own medicine on u!
It's obvious now that you are just a kid seeking some attention.....now that you have had your thrills, better concentrate on your home work......that's a good boy.

Are you sure all religion felt India was their homeland? If that is the case why was Pakistan asked for as a separate independent state? Man who are you fooling?
You think killing us gave us a feeling of oneness? You think spitting and saying crap to Kashmiris makes them feel at home?! :blink:

KI for KPK + Kashmir...where Pa can be Pakhtunstan + Punjab you see we are not as strict as you guys who want everything clear cut...we are flexible...Punjab can stretch on so can Sindh

It was like this when Pakistan name was proposed.

P: Punjab
A: Afghania
K: Kashmir
S: Sindh
Stan: Balochistan

Back
Top Bottom