What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

Who is the one that's been dancing around like a monkey from city to city for the past three years? Looks to me like he thinks he owns the country including Raiwind and Islamabad.
Who is the one cracking down on protestors so no one questions his corruption?

To mulk kiya Nawaz ka hay?
he won the election so techinically yes because he is PM of Pakistan .... your choha leader should wait for 2018 if he won the election country goes under his rule for 5 years...

protester or anarchist?
Curruption well by whom you chot..a leader? let the court decide or face the music

Who is the one planning to shut down the capital of the country? Why did crackdown happen now and not during any of the other PTI shenanigans?

he won the election so techinically yes because he is PM of Pakistan .... your choha leader should wait for 2018 if he won the election country goes under his rule for 5 years...

protester or anarchist?
Curruption well by whom you chot..a leader? let the court decide or face the music
No you moron Pakistan belongs to all this is not a dictatorship oh wait i forgot papa zia nay yahi sikhaya tha apko

Corruption by those who had offshore companies in 93 and bought flats in UK in the mid 90,s

Who is the one planning to shut down the capital of the country? Why did crackdown happen now and not during any of the other PTI shenanigans?
Pmln is they are constructing barricades and harrasing citizens pretty close to where i live

Because pmln now sees a dead end thats why they are using papa zia,s tactics and even going to extreme steos which threatened the federation

Sir, my question to you is WHY NS didn't step down momentarily amid allegations of "sensitive information leaks" + "Panama Leaks" until the investigations are completed? Don't you think it would have projected an image of a PM who is not afraid of facing allegations and open to accountability...I think this laathi charge, arrests and blocking of motorways etc is harming PML - N more than its rivals, to me it seems a vindictive rather a calculated political move.

So called Musala Jatha could not penetrate heavily guarded kingdom of Pious despite carrying weapons of mass destruction with them!

@Zibago, didn't know you were a bulwahai! :o:

No you moron Pakistan belongs to all this is not a dictatorship oh wait i forgot papa zia nay yahi sikhaya tha apko

Corruption by those who had offshore companies in 93 and bought flats in UK in the mid 90,s

Pmln is they are constructing barricades and harrasing citizens pretty close to where i live

Because pmln now sees a dead end thats why they are using papa zia,s tactics and even going to extreme steos which threatened the federation
well smart a** Pakistan belongs to ALL, but did u knew the meaning of All go and tell this to your so called Zani teacher and mean leader...
Pakistan is not belongs to few hundred Youthias it also belong to Baluchistan, Sindh, AJK, GB, and Punjab but why no protest in these parts... ?

well smart a** Pakistan belongs to ALL, but did u knew the meaning of All go and tell this to your so called Zani teacher and mean leader...
Pakistan is not belongs to few hundred Youthias it also belong to Baluchistan, Sindh, AJK, GB, and Punjab but why no protest in these parts... ?
Because Islamabad is not in those places you moron do you have baboon shit for a brain?

You can arrest thousands without a trial and clain to be democraxtic well **** baboons and their €%$tiya supporters they act like their papa zia

So called Musala Jatha could not penetrate heavily guarded kingdom of Pious despite carrying weapons of mass destruction with them!

@Zibago, didn't know you were a bulwahai! :o:
Anything is better than being a baboon leagi :D

Sir, my question to you is WHY NS didn't step down momentarily amid allegations of "sensitive information leaks" + "Panama Leaks" until the investigations are completed? Don't you think it would have projected an image of a PM who is not afraid of facing allegations and open to accountability...I think this laathi charge, arrests and blocking of motorways etc is harming PML - N more than its rivals, to me it seems a vindictive rather a calculated political move.
They are now acting like kamakzi warriors

Sir my question is? Do Pakistan have any courts or not?
seems like you are a well wisher of PMLN so let me tell u a secret, if something goes wrong people sympathy be with PMLN andif they complete 5 years then load shadding issue will be clear about 80% plus other mega projects and CPEC.

So its best to teach these youthias with C a lesson, a good one...

To mulk kiya Nawaz ka hay?

Haan. Majority of people from every provinces chose Nawaz Sharif for five years. It is Nawaz Sharif's call as democratically elected by the votes of Pakistani civilians.

Guess who are going against the the civilians choice through the tactics of Anarchism? Imran Khan still cannot handle the fact that Pakistan as whole rejected Imran Khan. His ego and his lust for powers are getting in his ways now at the expense of Pakistan. Imran Khan is certified anarchist, anti-Pakistani, backer of TTP who want to break Pakistan into half, house every anti-Pakistani elements to undermine the systems of Pakistan whether politically, economically, and systematically.

Pakistan rejected dharna, racial wars instigated by Imran Khan and Pervez Khattak. Islamabad lockdown won't be any different. Get the hint. :D

Because Islamabad is not in those places you moron do you have baboon shit for a brain?

You can arrest thousands without a trial and clain to be democraxtic well **** baboons and their €%$tiya supporters they act like their papa zia

Anything is better than being a baboon leagi :D

They are now acting like kamakzi warriors
you are a Youthia With Capital C....Seriously so now Whole Pakistan is only ISB even ISB is haven't seen a single protest.
one of my friend told me a sentance about youthias and it actually fits on you
''Jo youthia hai woh akal sey yhotiya (C) hai'

Sir my question is? Do Pakistan have any courts or not?
seems like you are a well wisher of PMLN so let me tell u a secret, if something goes wrong people sympathy be with PMLN andif they complete 5 years then load shadding issue will be clear about 80% plus other mega projects and CPEC.

So its best to teach these youthias with C a lesson, a good one...
Yaar aik sawaal ka jawaab or dedo...when will the culprits of Model town incident will get behind bars, you know and I know who all were involved...kiya un logon key khilaf koi karwai na karna..."kiya yeh khulla tazaad nahi?"

Believe me I still remember that video clip where my sister was dying on road with a bullet wound to her neck...:(

Yaar aik sawaal ka jawaab or dedo...when will the culprits of Model town incident will get behind bars, you know and I know who all were involved...kiya un logon key khilaf koi karwai na karna..."kiya yeh khulla tazaad nahi?"

Believe me I still remember that video clip where my sister was dying on road with a bullet wound to her neck...:(
Sorry for Sister,.... Allah Unhain Jannat naseeb farmaey......
but First i'm totally against female participation in Protest (So first those culprit who call her and used her as shield must be hanged, )
Second if you knew LAW international even in US if u use any kind of force against Law and enforcement agnecy they have rite to shoot.

So if you think NS is Culprit and must be hanged then i hope you have same wish for Qadri too....

so from future no stupid so called leader use female as shield and wont take things to extreme and use innocents lives as political bargain.

you are a Youthia With Capital C....Seriously so now Whole Pakistan is only ISB even ISB is haven't seen a single protest.
one of my friend told me a sentance about youthias and it actually fits on you
''Jo youthia hai woh akal sey yhotiya (C) hai'
You ape head Islamabad is capital of Pakistan where govt offices and the supreme court is in Islamabad

You baboon leagi €hutiya slaves are now threatning federation of Pakistan by blocking inter provincial movement and harrasing citizens in Islamabad

We're not going to let in mobs hellbent on destroying local infrastructure, halting trade, paralyzing emergency services, coercing businesses, pelting security forces, vandalizing property, attacking pro-PMLN locals, and ect...

I don't care if they are Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, or Martian - we're not going to let that happen.

Imran Khan feeds on chaos and the only thing he'll bring to Pakistan is chaos itself.

I think its time to conquer the Punjab.

Here are our three conditions

• Surrender and hand over the culprit
  • Pay taxes and we will guarantee your safety and prosperity OR
  • Get ready to be conquered

Ho ha ha ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom