What's new

10 Things You Need to know about new pakistani fast bowler

aks18

Reaction score
1. Sadaf Hussain was born on December 7, 1989 in Chakwal. Current Age 21 Years.

2. He stand 6 ft. 3 inches tall, his height should give him extra advantage to extract bounce.

3. He started playing cricket for one of the local clubs in Chakwal in his early teens.

4. He was then spotted by one of the Rawalpindi coaches who asked him to practice with the Rawalpindi Region Under 19 side. He was then selected for the Rawalpindi Under 19 team, before being selected for the senior Rawalpindi side.

5. He made his first class debut for Rawalpindi on February 25, 2009 against Peshawar and managed to take 3 wickets.

6. Sadaf's first class bowling average of 16.73 is unparalleled in Pakistan domestic circuit.
[ For Comparisons sake Muhammad Amir has a first class bowling average of 21.48 and Junaid Khan 21.32]

7. He has taken 90 wickets in just 18 first class games. At an average of 5 wickets everygame.

8. In his very short first class career he has already grabbed nine 5 wickets hauls as well as two 10 wicket hauls.

9. His stock delivery is the in-swinger to the right handed batsmen. But he is also working on out-swinging the new ball as well as learning the art of reverse swing.

10. Sadaf's favorite bowler of all time is Wasim Akram and he looks forward to the day that he can meet Wasim and ask him for advice on his bowling.

Sadaf Hussain | 10 Things You Need To Know About The Rookie Left Arm Seamer

good find :) and best of luck for sadaf hussain

Oh my.... That's some unbelievable record...A great find indeed. Best of luck to him.

:tup:

WHAT IS HIS SPEEED!!! because i am sorry people classify Zaheer Khan & Asish Nehra as fast bowlers!!!! hell they are medium pacers! anyone above 140 KM/H should be classified as fast because even afridi bowls at 130 KM/H the same speed as Nehra!!!! :rofl:

WHAT IS HIS SPEEED!!! because i am sorry people classify Zaheer Khan & Asish Nehra as fast bowlers!!!! hell they are medium pacers! anyone above 140 KM/H should be classified as fast because even afridi bowls at 130 KM/H the same speed as Nehra!!!! :rofl:

My dear this fast spin thing is always relative. dont make fun of it

Ashish , nehra I feel sometimes he will snap like a twig , if he bends more while balling

1470404816_3a7e3171db.jpg

90 in 18....thats a scary sight.....and ten wicket hauls right now....i dont think aamir had the samw stats??.....and just seen his photo...he looks like a serial killer!!!

cheema was being selected initially, but after his injury came this sadaf guy, im actually out of words for pcb lunacy, was sadaf so good, y wasnt he selected before? and kept in reserve

cheema was being selected initially, but after his injury came this sadaf guy, im actually out of words for pcb lunacy, was sadaf so good, y wasnt he selected before? and kept in reserve

Most probably they were educating him- Amir was a sour grape-

Guess what, he is achieving what Wasim Waqar Shoaib Asif Amir could not achieve in domestic cricket. Wickets Wickets Wickets, every time he balls ,result wickets. We have tried lots of players in previous few years and never gave a single chance to this artist this wicket taking machine gun. 6 years is too long span to prove you are worthy. Najam Sethi and Sheriyar Khan are traitors to this nation and its assets.

Seriously Pakistan cricket board should work on his fitness right from the start coz with that tall height fitness is always become an issue and our cricket board is like a fat cow who act only when shes start getting wet. we have already observed the fitness issues with Muhammad Irfan wahab Riyaz etc .. in every important match you will find them unfit

Seriously Pakistan cricket board should work on his fitness right from the start coz with that tall height fitness is always become an issue and our cricket board is like a fat cow who act only when shes start getting wet. we have already observed the fitness issues with Muhammad Irfan wahab Riyaz etc .. in every important match you will find them unfit

Guess what, he is achieving what Wasim Waqar Shoaib Asif Amir could not achieve in domestic cricket. Wickets Wickets Wickets, every time he balls ,result wickets. We have tried lots of players in previous few years and never gave a single chance to this artist this wicket taking machine gun. 6 years is too long span to prove you are worthy. Najam Sethi and Sheriyar Khan are traitors to this nation and its assets.
Guess what,, the thread is from 2011. Whatever he did was in the past sir and unlike the names you mentioned, he didn't even came through to the big stage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom