What's new

10 Richest Muslim Countries in the World By Yahoo Finance

stilltho they not 80-90 percent oil like rest of them lol.
i love malaysia they seem like the best like they have a good balance of everything for a muslim country that wants to stay close to its religion.
@qamar1990 there is both sides to the story been there its a nice country as a whole...

and yes they are not entirely dependent on natural resources because they do not have that many....so they make use of their skills...

Well, I was there when Mahatir was PM....now am not sure about the current situation

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wright man did you ever learn Geography?

Brunei Darussalam and Libya are NEITHER Middle East NOR GULF and the locals are not considered Arabs ...

]

Libyans not considered Arabs? What language do they speak?
Brunei is an outlier, the toppers on any development index in the muslim world are generally majority Arabs.

Libya is already mauled. The other nine must now be in the cross-hair of WCC.

So all people in those countries are muslim?
@Aussie4ever Oh Dear Mr. Troll...I am sorry for your poor comprehension skills of the word Muslim countries....It literally means majority Muslim or that the ruling party is Muslim or some concept of Islam is practiced in some sense (STATE religion)

Libyans not considered Arabs? What language do they speak?
Brunei is an outlier, the toppers on any development index in the muslim world are generally majority Arabs.
@Wright Libyans are Africans they speak Arabic language so do other African countries like
800px-Arabic_speaking_world.svg.png

Distribution of Arabic as sole official language (green) and one of several official languages (blue)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_Arabic_is_an_official_language

@Aussie4ever Oh Dear Mr. Troll...I am sorry for your poor comprehension skills of the word Muslim countries....It literally means majority Muslim or that the ruling party is Muslim or some concept of Islam is practiced in some sense (STATE religion)

@Wright Libyans are Africans they speak Arabic language so do other African countries like
800px-Arabic_speaking_world.svg.png

List of countries where Arabic is an official language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By that logic, Egyptians are not Arab as well. Lebanese and Jordanians used to be part of Phoenicia, and later like the Libyans and Iraqi's became underwent Arabization.

The "Arab spring" started in North Africa btw.

By that logic, Egyptians are not Arab as well. Lebanese and Jordanians used to be part of Phoenicia, and later like the Libyans and Iraqi's became underwent Arabization.

The "Arab spring" started in North Africa btw.
@Wright I am only saying what is now not where it started or how....

There are too many theories about past....Well, Egypt is debatable the people themselves want to be called Arabs lolz...Don't know much about Jordon...no idea what is Arabization ...

We are one of the largest muslim country in the world, Koi shaq ??? :azn:

stilltho they not 80-90 percent oil like rest of them lol.
i love malaysia they seem like the best like they have a good balance of everything for a muslim country that wants to stay close to its religion.
@qamar1990 Malaysia has offshore oil fields too...though not soo much they are venturing more into manufacturing goods

Malaysia has a GDP of 15589 dollars but Libya has a GDP of 14100 dollars is in the number 9 position but Malaysia in number 10 position. Something is wrong with this listing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom