What's new

10 reasons why US should apologize to Pakistan

no matter how many reasons you can give the Americans to apologise but your leadership will settle for more aid (money)

a marginal increase in aid will shut up all the open mouths

no matter how many reasons you can give the Americans to apologise but your leadership will settle for more aid (money)

a marginal increase in aid will shut up all the open mouths

First of All I didn't wrote anywhere in My Article that Americans should Apologize to Pakistani Govt.I wrote US should Apologize to Pakistani People..

Secondly,Pakistani People's Majority thinks that American Aid is curse for the country :angry: ...American senators give us threat to cut aid....why they are not cutting Pakistan's aid immediately?

First of All I didn't wrote anywhere in My Article that Americans should Apologize to Pakistani Govt.I wrote US should Apologize to Pakistani People..

Secondly,Pakistani People's Majority thinks that American Aid is curse for the country :angry: ...American senators give us threat to cut aid....why they are not cutting Pakistan's aid immediately?[/QUOTE]

Because that will make Pakistan more and more financially weaker leaving their people no choice but to join anti social groups and indulging into drug cultivation, smuggling and contract terrorism…so in a way, Americans aid to Pak is basically to control the flow of manpower towards terrorism…moreover, in absence of enough cash flow, tomorrow civilian or military rulers of Pak might sell their nukes to another rogue states….Pls take aids…

Because that will make Pakistan more and more financially weaker leaving their people no choice but to join anti social groups and indulging into drug cultivation, smuggling and contract terrorism…so in a way, Americans aid to Pak is basically to control the flow of manpower towards terrorism…moreover, in absence of enough cash flow, tomorrow civilian or military rulers of Pak might sell their nukes to another rogue states….Pls take aids…

Actually you are Indian JD,That's why what you are saying seems to be and surely is your hearty wish but .... Foreign Aid's ratio inPakistan's Economy is just 0.14% So Pakistan's economy will also sustain without US Aid.
And Pakistan is not gonna sell its Nukes because that are for you...so stay calm..No one gonna sell them

Dunya news is reporting that USA agreed to apologize Pakistan in soft language

Lets see what's coming ahead

Dunya news is reporting that USA agreed to apologize Pakistan in soft language

Lets see what's coming ahead

Haven't you heard the recent case of Mehr Bukhari, Mubasahr Luqman, and Malik Riaz scheme on Dunya News?

Honestly, i dont trust anyone. Previously many reports have indicated that the U.S spends like $500 million. They are all F ***IN bought!

Haven't you heard the recent case of Mehr Bukhari, Mubasahr Luqman, and Malik Riaz scheme on Dunya News?

Honestly, i dont trust anyone. Previously many reports have indicated that the U.S spends like $500 million. They are all F ***IN bought!

Giving a news or doing TV program are two different things

You are talking about 50 million dollars of US funds to Pakistani media... that was not 500

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom