What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Now since we have an international source. Let me assume you have full trust on the figures given by the source. The source says '0' Chinese deaths. Basically you are telling me not a single Chinese soldier got a scratch. LMAO.

And you believe things mentioned in social media?

I believe 5 injuries, 0 deaths figures MUCH more so than the myth of 43 PLA soldiers dead, 100 arrested and whatever other bs notions indian media now has to feed indian masses to hide yet another indian humiliating defeat

That’s the line from day one, why are u so excited?

Military insiders confirmed pla has 2 lightly injured, 0 dead

If there is not a single fatality, China would just use the term casualties and won’t distinguish between deaths and injured.

Pakistan forum discussing Indian issues? Wow. I think obsession starts here.. More Pakistanis including YOU on Indian topic thread than your own subject. Oh btw.. If Indians commenting on Indian topic is burning you then go ask your admin to close it for foreign posters. I guess the admin does not agree with you.. Hahaha..Now you may start your expert comments on India China border issues since you are allowed to be obsessed with India.. Oops.. As per you I am obsessed. Hahaha (again haha hihing since you said we should enjoy our success and since your the EXPERT, non obsessed India Chin border issue analyst.. I take your word, just for now)
Living and posting on a Pakistani forum yes you are. Enjoy the sweet sell of success your army and government are thriving in at the moment - enjoy. Btw land captured - soldiers dead - politicians lying and your still haha haha ing.

and has been debunked multiple times.

that's guys bullshiting. China never confirmed Chinese death number, chinese government said it will not release chinese death number "in order not to escalate situation with India further", tells you who lost more people. Wechat circulate china didn't lose any men, just injuries.
everything is caculated here, we also didn't "revealed" enemy's casulties,let alone inflating numbers every few days like Indian does.

Now since we have an international source. Let me assume you have full trust on the figures given by the source. The source says '0' Chinese deaths. Basically you are telling me not a single Chinese soldier got a scratch. LMAO.

I never say the death count is 0. Credible foreign media never mention the count at 43. Many foreign media would say the death count on China is unconfirmed or don't list any number because they don't know.

Not going nuclear. Neither China nor India. Depends how far China pushes it since they are the agressor and rae targetting and claiming several Indian land like ladakh, arunachal, etc. India can only respond. But the whole point is India is not sitting hand in hand or a sitting duck like in 1962. The capabilities to inflict a heavy blow now lies with both India and China which was only China in the past. And I am guessing China knows this.
Well good for indians if it thinks it has all the ingredients to confront china. As for annihilation, india has NFU theoretically, but even if there is a war (if i take your opinion as the general perception and view of indian leadership). It won't go nuclear because firstly india will need a very strong reason for world community something like chinese army is at doors of delhi, because going nuclear for losing disputed regions will not be accepted by world at large. Secondly India has already stated it to be bilateral issue, going nuclear will make it global the moment india signals its intentions.

The only way India and its military can restore its status quo on LAC and confidence in public is to take back its lost territory with full conventional force or remain like modi as nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom