What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Are you saying Indian soldiers don't have balls?

45lfjt.jpg

I am a huge fan of history. Anyone that reads history knows in hand to hand combat, casualties are light, relatively when in the fighting phase. It is the routing phase that has that deals the most damage.

So if China captured men, and India didn't from what we know so far, that means China did not route. How did China lose 40 men?

I'm not saying no casualties, but it's highly unlikely to be that much.
imdian government have to give the fake figure to.their public or public will ask for retaliation which they cant do .

Matlab Thappar bhi Marray aur rone bhi nahi Diya? :D

Turning into a repeat telecast of 62’
:china:
They did a 27th on them... they released abhinondone, bombed india... let them do all the randy rona and propaganda... and than released bombing videos and evidence related to 27th. :lol:

China did thokai, kept quiet... let india do more randy rona.. and tha released 10 more troops..:lol:

Breaking news :

China release ten Indian soldiers .

according to BBC this puts government in a very awkwardposition as both Modi and his army denied missing any soldiers .
I think when they said accounted for, from what I am hearing, they said they know where they are. Not that theyare not in Chinese custody.

Last edited:
Breaking news :

China release ten Indian soldiers .

according to BBC this puts government in a very awkwardposition as both Modi and his army denied missing any soldiers .

They probably released that statement after confirming who was already in Chinese custody.

I think when they said accounted for, from what I am hearing, they said they know where they are. Not that theyare not in Chinese custody.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom