What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt claim that our government is so smart, nor i dont support Erdoğan.

So i still stick to my thesis about internal security issues! :P

Cheers
Fair enough! Cheers!

Iranians, allegedly so principled and pious, claiming to fight the "Zionist forces" in the world; maintain close ties with India and RAW, which is the closest ally to the "Zionist forces" (Israel and Mossad). How does that work?

Iran should come off from its high horse, and admit it doesn't take principled stances; or stances based on religion (helping the Muslim Ummah), and does so to advance what it perceives to be its national interests.

Iranians, allegedly so principled and pious, claiming to fight the "Zionist forces" in the world; maintain close ties with India and RAW, which is the closest ally to the "Zionist forces" (Israel and Mossad). How does that work?

Iran should come off from its high horse, and admit it doesn't take principled stances; or stances based on religion (helping the Muslim Ummah), and does so to advance what it perceives to be its national interests.
Pakistan buys fighter jets from the US that sends Israel $3 billion a year. Doesn't that mean your arms purchases are funding Israel? Does that mean Pakistan wholeheartedly supports Israel?

If you can make illogical statements, so can I.

Pakistan buys fighter jets from the US that sends Israel $3 billion a year. Doesn't that mean your arms purchases are funding Israel? Does that mean Pakistan wholeheartedly supports Israel?

But we don't interfere in the affairs of the Arab world, trying to overthrow their governments; claiming to support the "oppressed". You have interfered in the affairs of the Arab world, that don't have anything to do with your territorial integrity, just to compete with Saudi Arabia's hegemonic designs. You have no business being in the Arab world.

Yes! We should learn from both turkey and Pakistan. Their internal security is tip top!
You should blame Turkey and Pakistan for every crime happening in Iran. Even the mysterious killings of your nuclear scientists and various outspoken.

You should blame Turkey and Pakistan for every crime happening in Iran. Even the mysterious killings of your nuclear scientists and various outspoken.
Sir are you working for India or UAE because India is the country that wants to destroy Pakistan's relations with it's neighbors. Please stop being an Arab or Indian be a Pakistani.

Sir are you working for India or UAE because India is the country that wants to destroy Pakistan's relations with it's neighbors. Please stop being an Arab or Indian be a Pakistani.

Sir.. I know you are the common spokesperson of Arab hating mods. and TT and I know it hurts ya all when holy Iranians are crossed !

Sir.. I know you are the common spokesperson of Arab hating mods. and TT and I know it hurts ya all when holy Iranians are crossed !
No sir look what happened at Chaman border and people like you hiding under Pakistani Flag and using Qaid-e-Azam's picture are the Indians trying to destroy my country. One should protect Pakistan from propaganda trolls like you.

But we don't interfere in the affairs of the Arab world, trying to overthrow their governments; claiming to support the "oppressed". You have interfered in the affairs of the Arab world, that don't have anything to do with your territorial integrity, just to compete with Saudi Arabia's hegemonic designs. You have no business being in the Arab world.

You don't interfere in the Arab world, but don't you interfere in other countries?

You don't interfere in the Arab world, but don't you interfere in other countries?

We only interfere in countries that can threaten our territorial integrity, everyone does that. We don't have proxy wars in countries that we do not share physical borders with, unlike Iran, who try to overthrow regimes through proxies.

i never faced any apologetic Iranian, few Pakistanis are beheaving here so apologetic as if we owe them something or we are guilty..

P...
self respect is the issue here
we elect leaders who dont respect Pakistan or us and depend on Indian businessmen and Indian army to save their clan and their business .. so dont expect our friends or our enemies to ever respect them

forget Iran ..
judge yourself how Saudis view us and treat us. imagine a time when the Amir of UAE was met back in 50s by a Depity commission Pindi and now their ordinary minister threatens us with dire consequences for not joining them in Yemen slaughter.
Iranians are full of themselves and they have every right to be because they are a proud nation. they cant do jack to us militarily but they know we are a nation divided with leaders who need Indian help to stay in power

if you ever find out how Chinese view us then you will stop complaining about Iranians, Saudis or Afghans..

again the issue is self respect.. we lack it collectively as a nation

so why are you guys going to buy jets from boing... your 2 pennies plz

so why are you guys going to buy jets from boing... your 2 pennies plz

I don't actually think Pakistan is directly and purposefully helping Israel. I said myself that is an illogical thing to say, because I wanted the quoted to see how illogical his own statement was.

self respect is the issue here
we elect leaders who dont respect Pakistan or us and depend on Indian businessmen and Indian army to save their clan and their business .. so dont expect our friends or our enemies to ever respect them

forget Iran ..
judge yourself how Saudis view us and treat us. imagine a time when the Amir of UAE was met back in 50s by a Depity commission Pindi and now their ordinary minister threatens us with dire consequences for not joining them in Yemen slaughter.
Iranians are full of themselves and they have every right to be because they are a proud nation. they cant do jack to us militarily but they know we are a nation divided with leaders who need Indian help to stay in power

if you ever find out how Chinese view us then you will stop complaining about Iranians, Saudis or Afghans..

again the issue is self respect.. we lack it collectively as a nation

i agree with rest except india phobia, they are more slave of US, GHQ bcoz of their compromised characters, they are corrupt to the core hence our US educated General in GHQ use them to reach their and Master's desired goal while presenting themselves as massieh of Nation, for example who allowed drone attacks?

Unrest near our borders with China and Iran hurt us as much as if it were happening in our own countries.

RIP to the soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom