What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

Wat8.jpg

When people get frightened, they tend to repeat words :lol:

5185273775_c7421df9af_z.jpg

So between 500.000-1 million Iranians did not get eliminated by Saddam? And whole towns did not get vaporized? You did not win anything. The war was a STALEMATE. You could not even defeat 1 out of 22 Arab states. A country 3 times smaller and with a 2.5 times smaller population. Those are the FACTS.

Keep crying. Those are the very facts indeed.
And you said arad who....... the most failing states are those arab states dude dude dude dud dude the corruptions is rotting your failing states. its realy hearts when the corruption talk.

فشرت بنص عينك ولك الكلب انت و صدامك اللقيط يلا اخرس ولك حيوان

يفضح عرظك يتحكي عرابي ي ملعون هههههه

الكلب بعاوي عاليك

Shut up you dog. You're not making anything better. Both of you keep talking about attacking yourselves and keeping yourselves and your region in a miserable state. Enough of this.

When non-Muslims who are looking at Islam look at the events unfolding in the Middle East you know what thoughts it gives them?
tell this to your ****** dog you funky stupid.

Hey, it seems that backstabbers are trying to bash Iran again. btw, we have used to it.

Be quiet secular man. This hasn't to do with Iran. I'm sick of both Saudi Arabians and Iranians going back and forth. We always come back to the same thing. I've had people disappointed with me for saying good things about Iran. I'm not bashing Iran. I'm bashing a troll idiot.

Lol, Those pagans cant fight. In fact they don't know how. They have been miserably humiliated throughout history, from the so called Persian empire till this day. Phuked by us big time bro.:sniper:

if you want to go war with us like saddam did you will find us sleeping with in your house the next day we going to drink coffee in Riyadh

Who cares if US sells Saudi Arabia bunker busters? I really do not see this as an issue.
As if SA is ever gonna initiate an attack against Iranian nuclear facilities :lol:

We will hit em fast and hard it will be called SHOCK and they will not be there for the aww.

hope there is no war but in a case we will send them back to Paleolithic era.

more missiles will point to Tehran than ww2 and yes The Pakistan army will rapidly deploy all its resources against Iran,

we had good relations with sadaam but when he looked towards middle east there was rapid deployment of the full Pakistan army,navy,air force against them

"Arabian gulf" will become persian grave yard.

We did my posts go?????

يفضح عرظك يتحكي عرابي ي ملعون هههههه

الكلب بعاوي عاليك

Palestinian speak about honor
فلسطيني و يتكلم عن العرض عواهر اليهود

No we fu**** him in the prison and we behaeded him like sheep in the EId we won the war but we stopped because we didn't have money at the same time dialah and Basra would fall if he didn't stop the war

What a low being are you to claim what others did, especially when those others are your sworn enemies. I don't really blame you considering your shameful history, you have never won a single battle in the last 1450 years, so you either claim others' victories or just turn a defeat into a victory. When you were alone before American masters came for rescue, Saddam's feet were on your faces.

No we fu**** him in the prison and we behaeded him like sheep in the EId we won the war but we stopped because we didn't have money at the same time dialah and Basra would fall if he didn't stop the war

What a low being are you to claim what others did, especially when those others are your sworn enemies. I don't really blame you considering your shameful history, you have never won a single battle in the last 1450 years, so you either claim others' victories or just turn a defeat into a victory. When you were alone before American masters came for rescue, Saddam's feet were on your faces.

So UAE, where only 5% of population is 'local', buys billions worth of weapons? LMAO!!!!!!

I wonder how Israelis live in that region. Don't they die of laughter at Arabs and their dumb policies?

So folks, 10 billion worth of "bombs, and ammunition"....

While indians are negotiating a deal for hundreds of Rafaels with ToT with the same amount of money...

When buyers are dumb, its SO much profit...Ask :usflag:

:tup:

احترم نفسك ي واطئ

اكبر واطي و حيوان و كلب هو الفلسطيني

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom