What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Concerns-rise-as-Iranian-made-smart-concrete-may-withstand-bunker-busting-bombs.jpg
AFP - The Pentagon said Thursday it plans to sell Washington's Gulf allies Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates $10.8 billion worth of missiles and munitions, including "bunker-buster" bombs.

The move follows a series of US weapons deals in recent years that have bolstered the air power and missile arsenals of Gulf states, which view Iran as a menacing rival with nuclear ambitions.

The pending sale comes as the United States and five other major powers pursue high-stakes diplomacy on Iran's disputed nuclear program, with talks this week portrayed as positive by both sides.

US to sell $10.8 bln in missiles, bombs to Saudis, UAE - FRANCE 24

I won't be surprized if Saudi Arabia gets totally owned by Iran in case of a war.

Like Iran has owned Saddam even with Saudi arabia, Kuwait, USA, Israel & Europa supporting Saddam

I won't be surprized also if Israel & USA attack Iran when Iran is about winning against Saudi Arabia & UAE

Easy money makes stupids

USA needs money and it knows how to sell stuff to people who doesn't need that. UAE and SaudiA do not need to buy this product off the shelf as for this money, they can produce 10 variants of such a product. I would translate this development as Saudi Arabia and UAE "helping USA" instead of "meeting a defense need". Nevertheless its bit of both but helping USA is the dominating factor.

I won't be surprized if Saudi Arabia gets totally owned by Iran in case of a war.

Are you kidding me? :lol: Iran owns the ME, she has a god-given divine right to do so.

Like Iran has owned Saddam even with Saudi arabia, Kuwait, USA, Israel & Europa supporting Saddam

I'm sure your history-class teacher is proud of you :lol:

I won't be surprized also if Israel & USA attack Iran when Iran is about winning against Saudi Arabia & UAE

I'm sure you don't know the devil you're talking about.

@JUBA @Arabian Legend @Aeronaut @anonymus @BLACKEAGLE @al-Hasani

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy money makes stupids

Smarty :lol:

Actually, the Saudis are waiting for you " the Messiah " to save them all because they are too stupid. So tell me, what time are you going to come to save us? :lol:

Easy money makes stupids

Smarty :lol:

Actually, the Saudis are waiting for you " the Messiah " to save them all because they are too stupid. So tell me, what time are you going to come to save us? :lol:

Are you kidding me? :lol: Iran owns the ME, she has a god-given divine right to do so.

I'm sure your history-class teacher is proud of you :lol:

Everybody know that Saddam used chemical & biological weapons given by USA because he was about to lose
Althought he managed to kill 100 000 iranian with his forbidden weapons, Iran has inflicted more casualties to Iraq

Viva heroic Iran

That Vietnamese troll is indeed too stupid to spend his time on. He knows nothing about or ancient, beautiful, great and giant Arab world that once upon time some 1500 years or so destroyed his master state and made "a few ever lasting changes" to put it mildly.

Establishing the biggest, greatest and most influential empires in ME afterwards stretching from Spain in the West to India in the East.

You mean the world is again like the roman empire time?
Nor does he know that we have dealt with Mullahistan in every corner of the world successfully. From gunning down 300 of their terrorists in Makkah in 1987, to Bahrain to basically every point. Now in Syria.

Let them live in misery. They deserve it.
I've found out some informations and as usual i'am not surprized to see that iranian have made a very good score for unarmed protesters.

Allah really loves Iran

Actually compared with the car bombs attacks that you finance in Iraq against arabs, it's not so much.

Lol, Dude its either you have been misinformed or deliberately twisting history. Saddam phuked the $hIt out of Iran big time without any YES, NO, IF, SO, BUT.

Second, you are overestimating that failed state. From a military point of view, If a war erupt b/t KSA and Iran, The Saudis will send you back to stone ages no doubt about that.

As I have said many times , The UAE Air Force can do the job without KSA interference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom