10,000 posts for sending VM or PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are members with no

balls !!!

OF course we are

Trolls !!!

Troll-Bird_o_109594.jpg

I reckon it to be more of a technical issue, why not ask Zakii or other mods about it?

Private messages can't be that big of a resource-hog!

Thanks mate.. Didn't go through those two threads :) Why not make some of them sticky?

It is some sort of technical issue so once it's all been sorted out everything will be back to normal once again.

I don't think making it sticky will help because some members are creating this thread in members club instead of suggestions section so they may continue to ask such questions.

Guys it's about marketing in private messages and mass-messaging, as far as I can think. The forum will need to design new filters for it, which will take time.

So in the mean-time, let's all chill and bash opponents in the forum - what do ya'all say? :D

Guys it's about marketing in private messages and mass-messaging, as far as I can think. The forum will need to design new filters for it, which it will take time.

So in the mean-time, let's all chill and bash opponents in the forum - what do ya'all say? :D

633514090979458477_kill_them_all-s750x600-47160.jpg

What is it? a joke?!

As far as I know, it's true that at the moment a member would need 10,000+ posts to be able to send private messages.

It's still possible to post visitor messages on a member's profile though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom