What's new

1,360 social media influencers recruited in KP

1698227516083.jpeg

1698227547431.jpeg

1698227560079.jpeg

If this is true

Barha baighairat insan hai bhai tu jo chooron ki wakalat free main karta hai

At least paisai to lai is kai
Not free , for plate of biryani and signed photo of Maryam in birthday suit…

No one was paid by government, from taxpayers' money. PTI used to falsly accused Maryam for running a social media cell on government resources but today they are doing the same and not ashamed.

really...

when noonies accuse other of misusing funds... it always make me tickle...

no

why would I ?.. I earn over $283K annually before taxes

but do you it?

cos other wise why would you defend hell bound criminals?

Last edited:
now I know you are a stupid guy.. but try and put 2 and 2 together.. why would a man who already super popular want to do this?

PDM and their creatures do this because they suck in governance, they are corrupt, they behave like and are mafia's , they disobey they law etc hence the pay losers in life like you make shit up..

now I know you are a stupid guy.. but try and put 2 and 2 together.. why would a man who already super popular want to do this?

PDM and their creatures do this because they suck in governance, they are corrupt, they behave like and are mafia's , they disobey they law etc hence the pay losers in life like you make shit up..

Super popular could not secure 1/3rd seats in GE 2018. All surveys, except two, showing PMLN was more popular than PTI, despite massive negative media and social media campaign against PMLN.

1698389015214.png

no

why would I ?.. I earn over $283K annually before taxes

but do you it?

cos other wise why would you defend hell bound criminals?

I pay more taxes than Imran Khan, why he is not a tax chore??

Why these people paid from my tax money defend Imran the tax chore, and not me??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom