What's new

1,000 year old Ancient Indian Parliament building: Original version of current one

And what was there before 1000 years ? especially in the Present Pakistan ?
Hindu Shahis before that,Maurya and Guptas Empire,before that Porus ruled,before that Madra Kingdom before that Vedic era,before that Indus Valley before that earliest trace of human habitation in whole of region are traced into Soan Valley.

Hindu Shahis before that,Maurya and Guptas Empire,before that Porus ruled,before that Madra Kingdom before that Vedic era,before that Indus Valley before that earliest trace of human habitation in whole of region are traced into Soan Valley.

not to forget the 2nd tallest contemporary structure known to mankind...The Peshawar stupa at 145 metres tall..only a couple of metres shorter than Giza pyramid..sphola stupa still existing

see from around 2:25 or 150 AD

@Indus Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Talwar e Pakistan @Sher Shah Awan @Rafeh

not to forget the 2nd tallest contemporary structure known to mankind...The Peshawar stupa at 145 metres tall..only a couple of metres shorter than Giza pyramid..sphola stupa still existing

see from around 2:25 or 150 AD

@Indus Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Talwar e Pakistan @Sher Shah Awan @Rafeh
Unfortuneately not in it's former glory.I have read a about Dharmarajika stupa.This part of Pakistani history remains in cloak.

My bad i got it wrong that's Kanishka stupa.

My bad i got it wrong that's Kanishka stupa.

That is not a "1,000 year-old Indian parliament building", there was no "Indian government" back then. It's simply a temple, a pretty small one too, with only a radius of 52 meters, but nonetheless of great historic value.

Also, 'trueindologyin' is a horrible source and has made pretty outlandish claims before.

1000 years ago muslims ruled india so trchnically a pakistani parilimentry building isnt it?
1,000 years ago; Muslims did not even rule most of modern-day Pakistan, let alone India.

Also, how does Muslim rule define "what is ours". Pakistanis cannot claim a temple sitting all the way in Uttar Pradesh, unless you are a Muhajir (immigrant) from Uttar Pradesh.

And what was there before 1000 years ? especially in the Present Pakistan ?
Various states that compromised the Indus Region.

That is extremely inaccurate.

Both the Madra and Porus's Kingdom only ruled a small corner in the North of Punjab. The Kabul Shahis only ruled the Western portion of Pakistan, temporarily taking Punjab and Kashmir at their peak.

Guptas never ruled over parts of modern-day Pakistan, they only maintained tributary states for a very short period.

Mauryans were the only Indian power to have had conquered and held the Indus region for a relevant time-frame, though this period was marked by constant revolts within the Indus Region, especially Gandhara. They were eventually booted out within less than a century.

The Indus region's geopolitical history is often characterized by various petty Kingdoms and tribes that would constantly fight each other, united only periodically and weakly by conquerors from the West (Kushans, Sakas, Indo-Parthians, etc...) who would integrate over time; adopting the customs, culture and religion of the natives.

Only several indigenous polities were able to unite most of the Indus Region, these include the Durrani Empire and the Sindhi Rai Empire.

Its a long long long long stretch of an Indian imagination to ascribe Lutyens truly iconic architecture to a temple that hasnt stood for hundreds of years and nothing exists much above ground

What Technological secrets I wonder does this building have within it?

That is extremely inaccurate.

Both the Madra and Porus's Kingdom only ruled a small corner in the North of Punjab. The Kabul Shahis only ruled the Western portion of Pakistan, temporarily taking Punjab and Kashmir at their peak.

Guptas never ruled over parts of modern-day Pakistan, they only maintained tributary states for a very short period.

Mauryans were the only Indian power to have had conquered and held the Indus region for a relevant time-frame, though this period was marked by constant revolts within the Indus Region, especially Gandhara. They were eventually booted out within less than a century.

The Indus region's geopolitical history is often characterized by various petty Kingdoms and tribes that would constantly fight each other, united only periodically and weakly by conquerors from the West (Kushans, Sakas, Indo-Parthians, etc...) who would integrate over time; adopting the customs, culture and religion of the natives.

Only several indigenous polities were able to unite most of the Indus Region, these include the Durrani Empire and the Sindhi Rai Empire.
People living here before advent of Islam were Buddhist,Hindus and worshipper of an unknown pagan religion.
Madras,Porus and Hindu Shahis were all locals and their descendents still are in this area.

What Technological secrets I wonder does this building have within it?
These buildings are built according to some calculations.

when you learn RSS history then these notions will appear, sadly, the indians have started believing 10,000 year old vedas, 1000 years old parliament building, ancient internet, hindus inventing airplanes etc

regards

when you learn RSS history then these notions will appear, sadly, the indians have started believing 10,000 year old vedas, 1000 years old parliament building, ancient internet, hindus inventing airplanes etc

regards
Who told you that this is a 1000 year old parliament building? If you read carefully, it's just a temple. I think you have started to imagine things a lot.

Make fun of other religions only if you are ok for others to mock Islam and prophet.

Pseudo science is there in all religions including mine . This is a way for most of the third world countries to boost morale of their people . That's why you don't find too many from Europe talking about Christian science although nuts are there.
@waz @Dubious
My friend is coming back with new I.D, Kindly check VPN...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom