What's new

1,000 year old Ancient Indian Parliament building: Original version of current one

Where is the airport where vedic vaman landed for the guests?

Lols

This is most probably a temple where priest used devadasis as s@x slaves.....period

Might wanna do some research on Ashok, you might actually get enlightened.
Just because you don't like India doesn't mean you should deny rationale when talking history.

Might wanna do some research on Ashok, you might actually get enlightened.
Just because you don't like India doesn't mean you should deny rationale when talking history.
You need to read history bro, don't fall for fairy tales written by Monks sitting on Himaliya high on cow dung and whatever they found.

Should be a learning center/university. Every round structure from ancient Hindu and Buddhists was almost always a center of learning. It had to do with the idea of ascension and 7 pathways to it. The same pathways which get referred to as 7 lives in Hinduism. 7 planes of existence among Wiccans and ancient Kabalists, and 7 heavens in Islam.

You need to read history bro, don't fall for fairy tales written by Monks sitting on Himaliya high on cow dung and whatever they found.

Bro, the place you live in has more history than you can find in any book. It did not start with Muslims, and the people were not living like Barbarians before Islam came. This place has seen more rise and fall of civilizations and cultures than any other.
Of course history always gets mixed with legends, but one gotta be willing to decipher what's worth knowing and acknowledging, no?

Here goes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chausath_Yogini_Temple,_Morena

good if true but if its from WhatsApp university then doubt it. As it says taj Mahal was not built by Shah Jahan.

Its TRUE.

https://www.financialexpress.com/li...dhya-pradeshs-chausath-yogini-mandir/1575446/

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/chausath-yogini-temple-indian-parliament

Its an old info infact.

Though the Yogini cult was once popular in India, only few temples remain now. Of the four major extant temples of the Yogini cult popularly known as the Chausath yogini temples, two are in Madhya Pradesh and two in Odisha.

Chausath Yogini temple (Ekattarso Mahadeva Temple) in Morena

cy-2-620x413.jpg
Chausath Yogini temple (Ekattarso Mahadeva Temple) in Morena. (Image by Monidipa Dey)
This temple is situated on top of a small hill, and shows a circular plan. The temple is built on a high plinth and shows pillared cloisters that run around the wall facing an open courtyard. The small cells that form 64 subsidiary shrines have a shallow pillared mandapa in front; while a circular main shrine facing east stands in the middle of the courtyard. The cells and the main shrine are flat topped, but it is believed that initially each had a shikhara on top. While the 64 Yoginis originally placed in the 64 subsidiary shrines are now missing, a Shiva linga has taken their places in each cell. The central shrine also holds a Shivalinga. According to an inscription, the temple was constructed by Maharaja Devapala of the Kacchapagata dynasty, dated VS 1380 (1323 CE).

cy-3-620x413.jpg
Chausath Yogini temple (Ekattarso Mahadeva Temple) in Morena. (Image by Monidipa Dey)
The uniqueness of this Yogini temple is its circular shape that is popularly believed to have inspired the design of the Indian Parliament, though there are no historical proofs for this. The circular shape is likely to have represented a Sri-Yantra in which the Yoginis reside, with the Supreme Yogini or Maha Sakti residing in the centre (represented by the circular central main shrine).

Chausath Yogini Temple in Jabalpur

cy-5-620x413.jpg
Chausath Yogini temple in Jabalpur. (Image by Tarun Bhardwaj)
Built by the Kalachuris in the 10th century CE, the Chausath Yogini Temple in Jabalpur is situated near the river Narmada in the Bhedaghat area, between the Dhuandhar falls and Marble Rocks, some 5 km from Jabalpur. The temple is partly ruined, with distinct later period re-constructions, especially on the mandapa shikhara part. Located on a hill top, one has to climb more than 100 stairs to reach the temple premises. The view from top is beautiful, and one gets a bird’s eye view of the river Narmada down below. Inside the temple there are 64 sub-shrines in a circular fashion going around the main temple with each shrine holding an exquisitely carved Yogini.

cy-4-310x413.jpg
Chausath Yogini temple in Jabalpur. (Image by Tarun Bhardwaj)
The main temple has a mandapa in front and holds the murti of Shiva and Parvati on Nandi in the sanctum.

Travel tips: Chausath Yogini temple in Morena is situated close to Gwalior, and a day trip to this site can be easily clubbed with the Bateswara temple and Padawali garhi that are situated nearby. Chausath Yogini Temple in Jabalpur can be clubbed with a trip to the Bhedaghat area.

Lols

This is most probably a temple where priest used devadasis as s@x slaves.....period
I don't know what you know about Vedas ,but Vedas are the most researched books in the world.

Lols

Lols

Man you know very well I don't believe in pseudo history and pseudo science and I always debunk them in unequivocal terms ....cuz the reduce our appreciation for real history and real sci,tech and maths that happened in history ....sexual exploitation may or may not have been a feature of Ancient India priestly class...but I can't say for sure whether exploitation took place at this very site

@War Thunder fascinating ...I will certainly read up on seven pathways

I don't know what you know about Vedas ,but Vedas are the most researched books in the world.

Some of the best German mathematicians and physicists translated the Vedas in 19th century ...they didnot find any evidence for advanced technology ...whatever mathematics or science that was found in the Vedas have long been archived in academic courses of universities of the world in history of science and mathematics Dept's...

Screaming on the top of your voice about Vimanas is as stupid as using 2009 watchmen movie as the historical record for the Vietnam war....did the Vietnam war happen? Sure did a Superhuman being like Dr.Manhattan change the course of the war? Your brain needs to be lobotomized if you think that's the case

Man you know very well I don't believe in pseudo history and pseudo science and I always debunk them in unequivocal terms ....cuz the reduce our appreciation for real history and real sci,tech and maths that happened in history ....sexual exploitation may or may not have been a feature of Ancient India priestly class...but I can't say for sure whether exploitation took place at this very site

@War Thunder fascinating ...I will certainly read up on seven pathways

Some of the best German mathematicians and physicists translated the Vedas in 19th century ...they didnot find any evidence for advanced technology ...whatever mathematics or science that was found in the Vedas have long been archived in academic courses of universities of the world in history of science and mathematics Dept's...

Screaming on the top of your voice about Vimanas is as stupid as using 2009 watchmen movie as the historical record for the Vietnam war....did the Vietnam war happen? Sure did a Superhuman being like Dr.Manhattan change the course of the war? Your brain needs to be lobotomized if you think that's the case
From Which part of my refered to vimanas ,if some random guy claims something without proof that's not the problem with the book but it's a problem with guy

1000 years ago muslims ruled india so trchnically a pakistani parilimentry building isnt it?

From Which part of my refered to vimanas ,if some random guy claims something without proof that's not the problem with the book but it's a problem with guy

no it was a general observation about the surfeit of pseudo science and pseudo history in India that is undeniable...Hindutva Youtube channels like The Frustrated Indian engage in the same

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom