Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘State of medical emergency’ declared in Karachi

By: Web Desk
19-Dec-16 306
KARACHI: More than 30,000 patients were victims to a recent outbreak of a mysterious disease, forcing the Sindh Health Minister Sikandar Mandhro to declare a state of medical emergency in Malir.

According to sources, the health minister visited Saudabad hospital and said that the virus could not be verified yet and it would take time. However, different patients’ blood samples were dispatched to laboratory on Monday.

“The disease hasn’t officially been diagnosed yet, but experts believe it could be Chikungunya virus, considering the symptoms,” he added. Water samples from the residential colony near Sindh Government Hospital were also collected.

The minister also directed health workers to appoint four to five doctors from their towns in Malir’s government hospitals. Meanwhile, medical experts said that the disease causes high fever in the beginning and severe pain in the joints, disabling them for three days.

Doctors advised to be vary of mosquitoes, as they believed that the disease spreads due to a mosquito bite.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/1...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

The Country where Health and Education are most neglected departments ... There disease outbreak are just a normal thing..

People Clone animals for drug testing and research models... Here in Sindh we can use alive human models for testing..
WOW.... How realistic and pure research specimens..!!

The 2014 Ebola Outbreak was first reported by Guinea, "patient 0" was traced by them to be a 2 year old boy who died in late 2013.

Guinea's Health Ministry sounded the alert with no more than 40 cases of "lightening fever" in March of 2014. Neighboring nations, in less than 2 days, either closed or heavily restricted entry.

Here we have 30,000 patients...

I just hope people do not blame Modi for this as well :( Lately everything has been billed as his evil plans.

Unbelieveable, you took the words right out of my mouth, just as I was about to say that it has the hallmarks of Mr Modi...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom