What's new

‘Pakistan can be Bollywood’s biggest territory,’ says Kabir Khan

No thanks.. Our revival may be slow but I like it and Pakistani cinemas should have Pakistani movies as top priority. Why should we be the cash cows for them. We need to utilize our holiday releases and create a revival. Currently our films haven't done half bad and although we may produce an awesome film but it takes time. We need to be more regular and more wide in our range..

Time to enter the horror and SciFi genre. :p :p :p

Yar yeh maalik kaise film hai. A couple of my friends and i are going for a movie day out and they want to watch fan and since I don't watch Indian movies so I got two options. Either I watch the jungle book or maalik.
I heard its good i havent watched it though been busy lately with uni shit next month agar hui to zaroor daikhain gay

Bohat jhagray huay is film ki release date sey pehlay actors,singers,director sub apna rona ro rahay thay

No thanks.. Our revival may be slow but I like it and Pakistani cinemas should have Pakistani movies as top priority. Why should we be the cash cows for them. We need to utilize our holiday releases and create a revival. Currently our films haven't done half bad and although we may produce an awesome film but it takes time. We need to be more regular and more wide in our range..

Time to enter the horror and SciFi genre. :p :p :p

Yar yeh maalik kaise film hai. A couple of my friends and i are going for a movie day out and they want to watch fan and since I don't watch Indian movies so I got two options. Either I watch the jungle book or maalik.

Malik ka trailer to awesome hai :D

Pakistan Can be Bollywood's " Biggest Terriotery " Kabir Khan

Terriotery? Terriotery? Weally?

Wouldn't that be the contraction of ter
riotery, terriotery and territory?
Wouldn't it? o_O

Just sayin', Tay.

If you want your own film industry to thrive, then banning Bollywood is the very first step.

Get rid of such sick mentality preached by Bollywood......... They mean business and this is what they most care about..... all this "love, peace" via film stars is utter topi drama ......:angry:

Banning will make it popular .. Indian movies lack stories , sense except rarely few , only good thing are the songs and the print. Leave it on only healthy competition will change dominance , remember we have 1.5 billion indians as target audience.

Read the l
Plot outline.. If they show some version of qaim ali shah getting shot in the head then I am game!!!
Moenjedaro jo mummy :D

Banning will make it popular .. Indian movies lack stories , sense except rarely few , only good thing are the songs and the print. Leave it on only healthy competition will change dominance , remember we have 1.5 billion indians as target audience.
Yep apply same formula we used for dramas if it has content people will watch it and WAAR,JPNA,Wrong Number,Namaloom Afraad,Karachi sey Lahore were proof of that if they have content and good marketing policy people will watch it and they will make motay doolers :D

member we have 1.5 billion indians as target audience.

I do not know why people dont think in this line???? The quality of the films made are not great (barring few)...... If bollywood movies has a market in Pakistan, then Pakistani movies also has a market in India, Provided they are quality ones..... and believe me the producer can make more profit in India than in Pak........

its not indian movies we should ban ..... its their drama serials ....... i bet even indians want to get rid of them

jokes apart i strongly say that we should must ban indian dramas as they are clearly creating a cultural abomination in pakistan

Pakistanis are Bollywood's biggest b!tch. Culturally our neighbours from the East have already won and taken over Pakistan.

I spit on you and your so callled 'culture'. Take care.

In solace ,you should accept, Rinka dinka chinka. Hey hey hey, Pakistani chuttiya band he!

I do not know why people dont think in this line???? The quality of the films made are not great (barring few)...... If bollywood movies has a market in Pakistan, then Pakistani movies also has a market in India, Provided they are quality ones..... and believe me the producer can make more profit in India than in Pak........

Moenjedaro jo mummy :D

Yep apply same formula we used for dramas if it has content people will watch it and WAAR,JPNA,Wrong Number,Namaloom Afraad,Karachi sey Lahore were proof of that if they have content and good marketing policy people will watch it and they will make motay doolers :D
Moen jo dari jo mummy ...haha ! Main movie business main hota tu aj hi film ki tayari shuru ho gai thi .. Imagine qaim ali shah look alike ghost

Moen jo dari jo mummy ...haha ! Main movie business main hota tu aj hi film ki tayari shuru ho gai thi .. Imagine qaim ali shah look alike ghost
They could dress him up like Mumra from Thunder cats :D

its not indian movies we should ban ..... its their drama serials ....... i bet even indians want to get rid of them

jokes apart i strongly say that we should must ban indian dramas as they are clearly creating a cultural abomination in pakistan
No foreign content in prime hours should be a law for local drama channels

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom