What's new

‘Pakistan’s armed forces far better today than ’65, ’71’

Wow!!! that's great you have been an avid follower this website great...

By the way, you should read the thread fully so that you can understand what I was asking to a member of this forum about what happened in Kashmir in 1948...I was telling that Pakistan's forces were forced back from Srinagar and Uri sector by the then Indian Army...And you are quoting that and tell me to mind my own business...I don't know what you saw wrong in my post...

I personally feel that you are trying to involve me in a verbal altercation here with you and eventually I will get banned from this website....

And last point...I am happy that you are concerned about the quality of the post done this forum Admin of this forum has taken enough measures to curtail it and if there was any problem with my post he would have definitely intimated me about it...So up to now I have not received any such message from him...So I would kindly ask you to refrain from making such a comment on others to mind their own businesses

what you are trying to explain me is not my post. it was text copied from another poster.
lol mate why would i want you to be banned? I asked how to make that as my signature and thats it. about discussion then i have read pages and pages all these years and both sides have their view points and we dont have to force ours on others cuz thats where the fight starts. you presented your points with proof then fair enough. let the readers decide. most of ppl come here to win debates rather than learning. the bold part which you guys are discussing is not what i wrote. i simply asked how can i make it my signature and how many here explain their signatures if whats written is true or false? i used such words because i am not even debating now. you could be right or wrong in what you say mate. i am not getting into it. thats what am trying to say.

Compared to 1971, even a toaster, bicycle, or any known object in the world we live in is better, why wouldn't be the firepower?
Is this true for armies in libya,syria,Iraq and Afghanistan? Not to talk of most of Africa and latin America.Even the oil rich Arab countries are so vulnerable in spite of their billions.Pak army is unique in all the Muslim world because they have worked hard and it's discipline is remarkable unmatched by even those who are more advanced technically.You have presented very poor examples in comparison.

Give related data How Pakistan army is far better today then before compare to India .

And what was the next agreement you were signing? :lol:

The question to ask is not this. The question to ask is, "Was that why you started the war? To force a larger nation to an agreement not to fight the war? Why didn't you not start the war in the first place?"

The couplet to quote muscular patriots is

O what a tangled web we weave
When first we set out to deceive.

Give related data How Pakistan army is far better today then before compare to India .
It's no rocket science, India has been huffing and puffing on the border repeatedly, has created a whole book of aggressive terminologies....in the end some poor Pigeon and a clumsy fishing boat had to pay the price.

20151105_145505.jpg
mirage
outskirts of lahore on raiwand roas
fazaia housing

It's no rocket science, India has been huffing and puffing on the border repeatedly, has created a whole book of aggressive terminologies....in the end some poor Pigeon and a clumsy fishing boat had to pay the price.

India is huffing puffing in the border yet not dare to attack Pakistan due to Pakistan's nuclear arsenal . but last couple of decade India have improve of their air force navy and army and Pakistan also improve a lot can you give a quantitative improvement Pakistan arm forces achieve compare to 71 and 65 . what was Pakistan's weapons quality and quantity in 65 and 71 .thanks

I am sorry but whats news in this statement ?

All armies of the world today are better than what they were 44 years ago .
Not really. Russia is a lot weaker than the war machine of USSR. Iraqi and Libyan Armies are in ruins besides Syria. Serbian Army is lot smaller than the Yougoslavian Army..... So you statement is not correct.

Boss I think you are ill informed about the history...Please read before commenting this because this post might fuel lots of trolls here....

Please don't forget Pakistan's so called army was pushed back from Srinagar and Uri sector which was in their stronghold...For more information please google and read it...
Pakistan Army never reached Srinagar, mainly because the commander of the Army of that time was British and refused to advance any further. Pakistan army was responsible for taking 18% of heavily fortified and mountinous Kashmir (Azad Kashmir); The irregulars and the Gilgit Scouts however continued on the fight and managed to take a third of Kashmir fighting off against the combined forces of the Dogra Regime, Experienced Indian regiments and Indian para-troopers. All that said, no doubt; 1947 was a victory for Pakistan.

Pakistan Army never reached Srinagar, mainly because the commander of the Army of that time was British and refused to advance any further. Pakistan army was responsible for taking 18% of heavily fortified and mountinous Kashmir (Azad Kashmir); The irregulars and the Gilgit Scouts however continued on the fight and managed to take a third of Kashmir fighting off against the combined forces of the Dogra Regime, Experienced Indian regiments and Indian para-troopers. All that said, no doubt; 1947 was a victory for Pakistan.

This is hilarious.

I wish I was fifteen years younger and in the mood to retort. Not in the Mine-is-bigger-than-yours mode, but to correct the silly account that has been narrated.

At the same time, after sitting through a very depressing thread on Sharif vs. Sharif, it's good to be here, it's good to read posts like the ones above, and it's good to reflect that our idiots and their idiots are fairly evenly matched.

Last edited:
I know nothing, but I know one thing. Not even a single Pakistan's Army solider suicided ever. I mean ever. On the other hand, lots of Indian soldiers commit suicide.

Pakistan Army The BEST! I repeat the BEST. :)

This is hilarious.

I wish I was fifteen years younger and in the mood to retort. Not in the Mine-is-bigger-than-yours mode, but to correct the silly account that has been narrated.

At the same time, after sitting through a very depressing thread on Sharif vs. Sharif, it's good to be here, it's good to read posts like the ones above, and it's good to reflect that our idiots and their idiots are fairly evenly matched.

Well said Sir but even if a Kid posted a correct peace of truth from a history we should appriciate and accept the truth, the post you qouted above is well based on historical events. May be our history and your history is written wearing different lenses.
Regards,

source
Gentlemen of the Raj: The Indian Army Officer Corps, 1817-1949 - Pradeep Barua - Google Books

Well said Sir but even if a Kid posted a correct peace of truth from a history we should appriciate and accept the truth, the post you qouted above is well basen on historical events. May be our history and your history is written wearing different lenses.
Regards,

Yes, if that kid had posted a correct piece of truth from an history, I would have appreciated and accepted it. The post quoted above is a piece of rubbish. There is no 'our history' and 'your history', there is only a truthful narrative.

This is said with great affection and respect for you and the other kid as well. Nothing personal, but I hate these silly things creeping in and pretending to be the correct account.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom