What's new

Why doesn't Pakistan build an aircraft carrier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are already struggling to get number of Frigates and Submarine which we have give in our future plans for our Navy and here comes a thread about Air Craft Carrier :hitwall: :rofl: and also even if with best economy we still don't need AirCraft carrier until and unless Muslims Army form Joint Navy and other forces to than we will need Air Craft Carrier

You and your muslims ummah theories, just got to be kidding me right? :rofl:
Open your eyes dude, look at how others have been treating us... :agree:

your post does not make sense..
Sir I said that we are struggling with the number of Frigates we want to get and also Submarines but if we suddenly we get them that is around 22 Frigates and 12 to 16 Submarines still we don't need Air Craft Carrier because we don't have much long Sea boundary but if Muslims form Joint Naval Force than we will need Air Craft Carrier for sure

Well i didn't read all the comments so I don't know if somebody brought up the fact that Pakistan is cash strapped but I believe that would factor into their decision making.

You and your muslims ummah theories, just got to be kidding me right? :rofl:
Open your eyes dude, look at how others have been treating us... :agree:
Mr what has written in Quran and Sunnah is enough to open my eyes because I am a Muslim and I don't need a confused liberal to tell me what I have to do with Ummah and this is not far away this will happen later or sooner

Mr what has written in Quran and Sunnah is enough to open my eyes because I am a Muslim and I don't need a confused liberal to tell me what I have to do with Ummah and this is not far away this will happen later or sooner

Look at Arabs--- they always call them Arabs first.... Muslims second.
Look at Turkey -- they call themselves turkish first --- Muslims second
Look at Iranians --- they call themselves Persians first --- Muslims second

Look at all these guys, they fight with each other....

I'm talking about reality here. Whatever is written in Quran or Hadees is not being fulfilled. Do you seriously believe Pakistan will help uniting? Sorry bro but we can help ourselves right now....
Its better to make ourselves strong first. The external affair part can come later when countries do feel then need to or when they think they realize it...

I'm talking about reality here. Whatever is written in Quran or Hadees is not being fulfilled. Do you seriously believe Pakistan will help uniting? Sorry bro but we can help ourselves right now....
Its better to make ourselves strong first then come on to external part...

One of the few times when I fully agree with you.. Religious extremism is the last thing Pakistan needs at this time..

Yes! Cash is a major problem but at this point PN does not require an aircraft carrier, which is more of a force projection tool. A sizeable number of sub-surface assets is good enough to safeguard marine interests.

Well i didn't read all the comments so I don't know if somebody brought up the fact that Pakistan is cash strapped but I believe that would factor into their decision making.

One of the few times when I fully agree with you.. Religious extremism is the last thing Pakistan needs at this time..

This Zarvan guy works for Taliban or something. He is a fierce extremist. You can look at him on his profile page and his comments. He acts to be wahhabi when those guys don't give a $hit about us.

This fellow here says not cut hair, spread islam in the world in areas where he may have no right.... I'm giving you an eye opener. Stay out of his comments whenever you can as he is creating a bad/confused image using false facts...

Its better to make ourselves strong first. The external affair part can come later when countries do feel then need to or when they think they realize it...
Sir first of all Most surveys have proved Muslims world wide introduce themselves as Muslims first than their nationality and what ever Quran and Sunnah has said has been full filed and will keep on proving it self right and Muslims will unite but one thing your statement about Quran and Sunnah has made my mind clear about what you actually are

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW prediction about Roman and Persian empire became true and the famous incident of Saraqa but I don't expect you know that only Muslim would know about it and also Constantinople and lot of other issues only those are left now which will be really close to day of judgement

Stop it Zarvan what does that have to do with an aircraft carrier?

Sir first of all Most surveys have proved Muslims world wide introduce themselves as Muslims first than their nationality and what ever Quran and Sunnah has said has been full filed and will keep on proving it self right and Muslims will unite but one thing your statement about Quran and Sunnah has made my mind clear about what you actually are

Islam is a peaceful loving religion. You should love god but not fear him.... this answers your quran and hadees questions....

If there is truly a chosen religion, then why did god in the first place create so many religions? If someone eats pork why do you blame him or her when they were born in a family that was destined to be this way?

I am a practicing muslim. The difference between you and me is thinking, where your is literal and mine is beyond towards reality. Uneducated people like you must first help yourself first before helping others...

Leave religion on defence forums. I can say many things but that would be considered as 'trolling' The talk here is aircraft carriers just let the thread run as it is asking you to run in....

Even India hasn't been able to build its own carrier yet. China is building its first.

How can Pakistan build one?

Even India hasn't been able to build its own carrier yet. China is building its first.

China building its own is a distant thing as of now. India is also building IAC -1 which is progressing well, we have some pictures back in the thread..

If we had money for 1 Carrier and 2 Heli carriers that we might have gone for a JV with Germans on U-212 and U-214 as well as doing JV with Chinese on:
21 4500-5000 ton Frigate/Destroyer
11-15 2100-2500 ton Corvette
21 1100 ton FACs
7 7000 ton or greater New Tankers
7 700 ton Mine Hunters with Capabilities to defend against any target from 3 dimensions
7 Agosta-90Ps
7 U-212
7 U-214
and other vessels too.
And the most important in the first phase modernization of Karachi Naval base with the third similar class Shipyard and 3 new Mega shipyard at Gawadr and a future Naval Tactical port at Ormara. :pakistan:

Pakistan alone doesn't need Air Craft Carrier what we need is 24 Frigates with 16 Submarines and 40 Missile Boats because for Air Craft Carrier you only need 12 Frigates to protect it on sea and also other stuff that is beyond our budget and also if we look at our sea it will be the most stupid idea until unless Muslims form Joint Naval Force other wise we need to get 24 Frigates and 16 Submarines and also Naval version of Nuclear and cruise missiles

Islam is a peaceful loving religion. You should love god but not fear him.... this answers your quran and hadees questions....

If there is truly a chosen religion, then why did god in the first place create so many religions? If someone eats pork why do you blame him or her when they were born in a family that was destined to be this way?

I am a practicing muslim. The difference between you and me is thinking, where your is literal and mine is beyond towards reality. Uneducated people like you must first help yourself first before helping others...

Leave religion on defence forums. I can say many things but that would be considered as 'trolling' The talk here is aircraft carriers just let the thread run as it is asking you to run in....
I have answered you Mr on your profile go check it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom