What's new

Featured What more proof is needed: French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen thanks India for support as Pakistan and Turkey lead anti-France sentiments

Are you living in a western nation currently? If you are, do you have plans to remain in such an obviously unethical place?
France has a natural ally in India as both countries enjoy diplomatic isolation and economic collapse.

The tricolor of fascism face a humiliating decade.

Lol!
I enjoy his posts so no I don't want him to enter the gas chamber that India is currently.

Are you endorsing the idea that Xi and China are also the new faces of islamophobia?
No Xi is a friend of Islam and Muslims even though the Hindjew propaganda machine is trying to propose the opposite. Not my clip I just forwarded it. I only noted the text at the bottom after I posted the pic. it seems to be an opinion of the poster and is certainly not mine. I appreciate what China has done for Pakistan and what the Chinese gov has done for it's own people. China is magnanimous giant which has done a lot for regional peace and stability, I can't wave the Chinese flag enough.

French politicians and political activists thank Indians for standing by France as Islamists and Arab countries give a call to boycott France and its products

French Nationalist leader Marine Le Pen has thanked India in her tweet for showing support against anti-French sentiments. In recent days, several Islamic countries, including Pakistan and Turkey, have been attacking France over alleged Islamophobia. After the shocking beheading of a teacher for showing Prophet Muhammad’s cartoon in his class, several Islamic leaders have tried to whitewash the heinous crime saying Muslims cannot tolerate anything against their Prophet.

“Merci à l’Inde” – Marine Le Pen wrote on Twitter
Pen, a nationalist leader from France, in a tweet on 26th October 2020 said, “Thanks to India and to its government who have just given their support to France facing intimidation to give up its values.” She shared a link to a report on how Indians came in support of France in response to the calls to boycott French products. While one section was trending #BoycottFrenchProducts on Twitter, Indians hammered out their support and trended #IStandWithFrance as a response. In a recent statement, she also praised Macron for recalling French Ambassador from Turkey. She said, “The recall (of the French Ambassador from Turkey) is a significant act. We cannot say that it is a strong response either because a whole many questions arise of what we do with Turkey.

Who is Marine Le Pen?
Marine Le Pen is a far-right nationalist leader from France currently serving as President of the National Rally political party. She is known for her anti-immigration beliefs. Though she favored a return to the French franc currency and wanted to initiate a referendum on staying in France, later in 2019, she reportedly said she no longer wants France to leave European Union and Euro currency. As compared to his father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, she is considered to be moderate.

She has opposed EU membership of Turkey and called it against the wishes of the people of Europe. In recent times she has also called for a complete ban on headscarf in France. In her statement, she said that a war had been waged against France, and they should respond. She further added that it is not a war against any state but the ideology.

Other French politicians thank Indians too

That is right folks. A vile French racist who hates Islam and minorities is thanking India for its support against Islam and its prophet. Indians are rejoicing this as some victory LOL When a nasty hater like Marine Le Pen starts praising a country you know you are in trouble.

war against religious extremism
keep it up france ,
No Xi is a friend of Islam and Muslims even though the Hindjew propaganda machine is trying to propose the opposite. Not my clip I just forwarded it. I only noted the text at the bottom after I posted the pic. it seems to be an opinion of the poster and is certainly not mine. I appreciate what China has done for Pakistan and what the Chinese gov has done for it's own people. China is magnanimous giant which has done a lot for regional peace and stability, I can't wave the Chinese flag enough.

i support xi how he is tackling uyighars .

French politicians and political activists thank Indians for standing by France as Islamists and Arab countries give a call to boycott France and its products

French Nationalist leader Marine Le Pen has thanked India in her tweet for showing support against anti-French sentiments. In recent days, several Islamic countries, including Pakistan and Turkey, have been attacking France over alleged Islamophobia. After the shocking beheading of a teacher for showing Prophet Muhammad’s cartoon in his class, several Islamic leaders have tried to whitewash the heinous crime saying Muslims cannot tolerate anything against their Prophet.

“Merci à l’Inde” – Marine Le Pen wrote on Twitter
Pen, a nationalist leader from France, in a tweet on 26th October 2020 said, “Thanks to India and to its government who have just given their support to France facing intimidation to give up its values.” She shared a link to a report on how Indians came in support of France in response to the calls to boycott French products. While one section was trending #BoycottFrenchProducts on Twitter, Indians hammered out their support and trended #IStandWithFrance as a response. In a recent statement, she also praised Macron for recalling French Ambassador from Turkey. She said, “The recall (of the French Ambassador from Turkey) is a significant act. We cannot say that it is a strong response either because a whole many questions arise of what we do with Turkey.

Who is Marine Le Pen?
Marine Le Pen is a far-right nationalist leader from France currently serving as President of the National Rally political party. She is known for her anti-immigration beliefs. Though she favored a return to the French franc currency and wanted to initiate a referendum on staying in France, later in 2019, she reportedly said she no longer wants France to leave European Union and Euro currency. As compared to his father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, she is considered to be moderate.

She has opposed EU membership of Turkey and called it against the wishes of the people of Europe. In recent times she has also called for a complete ban on headscarf in France. In her statement, she said that a war had been waged against France, and they should respond. She further added that it is not a war against any state but the ideology.

Other French politicians thank Indians too

That is right folks. A vile French racist who hates Islam and minorities is thanking India for its support against Islam and its prophet. Indians are rejoicing this as some victory LOL When a nasty hater like Marine Le Pen starts praising a country you know you are in trouble.

India is supporting France on islamic terrorism and not against Islam and it's prophet. France has been a great ally and friend of India and a champion of secular and liberal values which is an alien concept in islamic countries. If muslims don't like France they should not go there. And if they want to live there they should not do terrorists activities there.

This looks more like French finger up the arse of India then "standing by France".

View attachment 683481
I agree, weird handshake.
India is supporting France on islamic terrorism and not against Islam and it's prophet. France has been a great ally and friend of India and a champion of secular and liberal values which is an alien concept in islamic countries. If muslims don't like France they should not go there. And if they want to live there they should not do terrorists activities there.
" If muslims don't like France they should not go there. And if they want to live there they should not do terrorists activities there."
SO what do you think, muslims hang around Eiffel tower with assault rifles waiting for anyone to criticize islam? The very few terror attacks that happened in france were perpetrated by ISIS. You will find no muslim there that supports them. You have been brainwashed big time.

Are you living in a western nation currently? If you are, do you have plans to remain in such an obviously unethical placee

The Netherlands doesn't draw cartoons of the prophet Indian beggar.

Why are your kind in Islamic countries such as UAE and other nations whilst your country hatee Islam and its prophet? You lynch and rape Muslims for fun and now have approval and endorsement from a renowned Islam hating racist. Doesn't look good on your CV, but you keep denying ugly hyena.

India kills and lynches Muslims. Something Western powers also approve. Both of you have a strong anti-Islam urge.

Indian Hindus that mostly dislike Islam shouldn't go to Islamic countries. You Indians hate Islam, but love Islamic countries where you can earn unlawful money to send back to gutter Hindustan. I wonder why Indians get expelled and thrown out of Islamic nations when they propgate hatred against Islam on their social media feeds.

Last edited:
its funny to see frenchies are looking towards rss led govt of india for support

this clearly depicts how much under pressure they are after getting boycott calls from rich middle eastern countries and strong replies by Muslim leaders...they were not expecting this

If MBS joins the condemnation process than it will put France in a very difficult position since other countries like UAE will than react as well. Though after Jamal Khashoggi killing, MBS needs acceptance in EU so he deliberately will stay quiet.

Niice !

I'll pick up a bottle of French wine today to support France, and maybe some French ham or bacon (if I can find some) to go along with it

1603955835676.png

Niice !

I'll pick up a bottle of French wine today to support France, and maybe some French ham or bacon (if I can find some) to go along with it

View attachment 683575

Ham and bacon? LOL

Why don't you Indians tell your French friend to break relations with Islamic nations they hate so much. What is the point of hating Islam yet continue to be present in Islamic nations.

What kind of a coward is France that begs Muslims not to boycott their products?
its funny to see frenchies are looking towards rss led govt of india for support

this clearly depicts how much under pressure they are after getting boycott calls from rich middle eastern countries and strong replies by Muslim leaders...they were not expecting this

If MBS joins the condemnation process than it will put France in a very difficult position since other countries like UAE will than react as well. Though after Jamal Khashoggi killing, MBS needs acceptance in EU so he deliberately will stay quiet.

MBS is a coward. The funny thing about MBS is that he will always be accused and hated by Western powers for wrongdoings no matter how hard he tries to prove he is like them. He can have as many models dancing in Mecca as he likes. At the end of the day he is an Arab and a Muslim in the eyes of Westerners.
war against religious extremism
keep it up france ,

i support xi how he is tackling uyighars .

War against the prophet and Islam. Not against extremists.

If war was against extremists why draw mocking cartoons of the prophet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslims all over the world should and inshAllah they will. France is going to be boycotted and remembered as an anti-Islam bully.

My brother, this is a historic movement. Insha'Allah we'll all be telling grandchildren about how we participated in this. France might not want to respect us but insha'Allah we will force them to respect us!

Trolling
Ham and bacon? LOL This Hindu nigga is a wannabe. Don't do that. Krishna will get angry.
If it's haram, I'm in.

Why don't you Indians tell your French friend to break relations with Islamic nations they hate so much. What is the point of hating Islam yet continue to be present in Islamic nations.
They don't need anyone to tell them what to do and how to think, and they're doing just fine.

Macron has finally showed some courage and spoken the truth. The whole kafir world respects him a hell of a lot more now.

What kind of a coward is France that begs Muslims not to boycott their products?
They just want to make money.

Back
Top Bottom