What's new

Vietnam signs 25-year oil deal with Russia

China logic don't make out the simple thing.
Vietnam never confusing what you confusing.

Can you tell me who in Cambodia killed millions of Cambodian people during 1975-1978, thousands of Vietnamese people
during WW2, which German, Japanese in charge of massacre millions people?

China never killed any Vietnamese, US never killed any Chinese voluntary troops in Korean war ?

We shouldn't work with nowaday Cambodia, Germany, Japan, China, USA, should we?
As I know, China govt not foolish to invite Japanese, US investors to come during decades so far.

Pathetic Viet continue to have two-face approach.

Has China ever been doing business with both Russia and USA ? Every country worldwide is multi face approach if they have business and diplomatic relation with many other countries at the same time?

actually not you but Russia has reasons for celebration. they are smart and sell natural resources to anyone who pays. China is not the only customer.

I don´t see any reasons why uncle sam should be upset.
You really have a hard mouth .

Just few days ago, you said US and Japan will help you ,you three are good allies.

Now obama tries his best to contain RU, but you buy oil from RU.You think Sam will be happy with that ?

Has China ever been doing business with both Russia and USA ?
We do business with both RU and USA because we do not ally with anyone .

And we do not care US or RU angry with us or not.

But you , try to stand between two stairs, such kind of people do not have a good end.

Every country worldwide is multi face approach if they have business and diplomatic relation with many other countries at the same time?

Remember how you and your Viet fellow accuse us for betray you Viet ?

Last edited:
We do business with both RU and USA because we do not ally with anyone .

And we do not care US or RU angry with us or not.

But you , try to stand between two stairs, such kind of people do not have a good end.

25 years oil deal with Russia is allying ? it's similar to your 40 years oil deal, so you allying with Russia ?
No. This is business.

If you drive away the topic to argue some fear of alliances appear surrounding you, another thread pls

You betrayed the friendship by feeding Khmer Rouge, plan and actually invaded Vietnam from both direction, China and Cambodia.

25 years oil deal with Russia is allying ? it's similar to your 40 years oil deal, so you allying with Russia ?
No. This is business.

If you drive away the topic to argue some fear of alliances appear surrounding you, another thread pls
Do not try to distort my words.

You and your fellow here claim USA and JAPAN will help you , and you three are good allies.

Now you do business with your ally's enemy. Can I call you Viet traitor just like what Vietcong called us in 70s?

Whats the troll about ? its a business deal ?? Don't the chinese trade with Japs ??

Whats the troll about ? its a business deal ?? Don't the chinese trade with Japs ??
Of course we trade with Japan.

Now Viet said this deal is normal business.

But they always accuse us betray them at 1970S just because we talked to US and try to normalize bilateral relation ship.

Do not try to distort my words.

You and your fellow here claim USA and JAPAN will help you , and you three are good allies.

Now you do business with your ally's enemy. Can I call you Viet traitor just like what Vietcong called us in 70s?

You are stuck in Cold WAR era thinking, Vietnam nearly has no enemy. Who is our enemy, as you said?
We are friendly with Russia, USA, India, Japan, ROC and PRC, NK and SK ...
We don't care what USA think if we give the deal to Rosneft, vice versa to give another deal to Exxon Mobil.

Because you show the name Japan, I think you are going off topic.

Let study official statement from Vietnam govt. not only hear some keyboard warriors saying

Of course we trade with Japan.

Now Viet said this deal is normal business.

But they always accuse us betray them at 1970S just because we talked to US and try to normalize bilateral relation ship.
its a world order, no one is anyone's friends in foreign policy and trade. Opportunity forces alliances and juggles them too.

Now obama tries his best to contain RU, but you buy oil from RU.You think Sam will be happy with that ?

I get your point, Vietnam has been cooperating with Russia in oil and gas exploration for several decade.
The deal is our agreement to buy what the joint venture could harvest in assigned block in Vietnam EEZ like many other deals.

That's was because Vietnam still weak in oil and gas exploration and harvesting.
USA has nothing to worry about.

its a world order, no one is anyone's friends in foreign policy and trade. Opportunity forces alliances and juggles them too.
Of course this deal is normal business,but Viet accused us for 40 years for the same reason.
That's why we are pissed off when we accused by Viet.

You are stuck in Cold WAR era thinking, Vietnam nearly has no enemy. Who is our enemy, as you said?
We are friendly with Russia, USA, India, Japan, ROC and PRC, NK and SK ...
We don't care what USA think if we give the deal to Rosneft, vice versa to give another deal to Exxon Mobil.

Because you show the name Japan, I think you are going off topic.

Let study official statement from Vietnam govt. not only hear some keyboard warriors saying
Okay, so please do not claim you are ally of US and Japan and stop accusing us for betray Viet 1970s for the reasons you said before.

Okay, so please do not claim you are ally of US and Japan and stop accusing us for betray Viet 1970s for the reasons you said before.

Vietnam official stated that Vietnam never ally with others to confront 3rd party. Keep in mind that.
I myself accussed China to invade Vietnam and financing to Khmer Rouge to invade Vietnam and made massacres to both.
In this era, you could be friend of anyone.

Of course this deal is normal business,but Viet accused us for 40 years for the same reason.
That's why we are pissed off when we accused by Viet.

You joined this thread only for revenge purpose on someone words ? It's not really not good at the beginning

You joined this thread only for revenge purpose on someone words ? It's not really not good at the beginning
Nope.

I just to explain our feeling when your Viet fellow accuse us.

Vietnam official stated that Vietnam never ally with others to confront 3rd party. Keep in mind that.
I myself accussed China to invade Vietnam and financing to Khmer Rouge to invade Vietnam and made massacres to both.
In this era, you could be friend of anyone.
Of course . Viet never claim ally.

But many Viet member here claim that , and use this so called ally to threaten us.

Nope.

I just to explain our feeling when your Viet fellow accuse us.

Of course . Viet never claim ally.

But many Viet member here claim that , and use this so called ally to threaten us.

So what you want is keyboard fighting ? Don't.
If someone harass you by baseless statement, ask them to prove, if they can't make it clear, just ignore them.
In your turn, never posting something not clearly.

Feeling is another matter, the fact is different.

There always be some Chinese guys threaten Vietnam by nukes. But that's always a joke. Even Chinese should cool him down. Dont promote him to do so

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom