What's new

Featured UK's unwavering support for Israel

To be honest UK British people (white people) except for some far left see the Israel and Palestine as a conflict, like anything in the middle east. Infact many white people hoist the Israeli flag because of a common enemy (Muslims).

Worse times are yet to come
The far left are the scum of all societies. But yeah. The UK is absolutely complicit. They made Israel.

the crusaders dream was never to give up on this holy land. and a 1000 years later there off spring whores have won Jerusalem back and don’t believe the rubbish the Jews control this land. they are just cheap tenants squatting on this land given to them by the U.K. & France crusaders to look after for now; and yes bravo , to our Moslem kin Arabs rebellion in WW1 against the khalifa caused this disaster, and our present day Moslem Arabs still continue the back stabbing aiding the Moslem oppresses …,….
Whats wrong with Arab states wanting and getting their independence? Using your logic, you should have remained part of India. lol

if God would exist, he would certainly send me to hell.
I visited Israel multiple times, and appreciate there democratic and civil society. Which I also saw in the Muslim countries I visited (and I respect their religion too). I am personally not religious. So I don’t read a Bible,Quran or Thora.
If I go to hell for that, so be it. At least it’s warm in there.
I believe that's bullshit. The most honest, straight forward, sincere and nicest people i have known in my life are not even religious. In fact many of the countries i have visited in my life who are the most religious countries i have noticed that the people there were even more dishonest, corrupt and crafty/ready to dupe you more than even the less religious countries i have been to.
So this : ''If you ARE NOT RELIGIOUS or Christian/Muslim or whatever believer you will go to hell'' is all bullshit to me. lol

but the Quran is written 1400 years ago. By that time Pakistan and other Islamic countries did not exist either? So why does it effect the state of israel? Answer: it doesn’t.
Funny enough, if the Arabs had stayed/remain in their own region peacefully and not waged war/killings/invasions over the other regions, then all of these Persians, South Asians , part of North Africa etc countries will be having their old beliefs today. None will be Muslim. Its actually ironic to think about it. Most religious were propagated successfully through wars/killings, invasions and conquering of other lands.
Its similar to the way most sub-Saharan African countries are so Christians today merely because at one point in time our leaders decided to invade them and conquer them and convert them to our religious beliefs. Else if we had remain in our region peacefully, they will still have their former beliefs their ancestors held to this day, and barely any of them will be Christians. Its actually funny to think that the conquered actually adopted their conquerors religions eventually which eventually became a whole part of their society.

Whats wrong with Arab states wanting and getting their independence? Using your logic, you should have remained part of India. lol

you don’t see wrongs of displacing the local arab population. with imported English speaking Yorkers, and more groups polish , Russians and calling it homeland for the Jews. on your India best go speak to the English they can better explain it to you how it came in being

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom