What's new

Featured UK's unwavering support for Israel

If God asks me to go back in time and remove one nation from existence, I'd take out British. Almost every major world conflict is born out of their Evil British Empire.
What about France? Lol All their former colonies are worse off than British ones. No? 😁🤷🏾‍♂️

israel is the only state in the world that claims it's existence on the claim that the Holy Land is their devine right. Guess you weren't so interested when the subject of the Jews is taught by the Noble Qur'an in Surah Banu Isra'eel, Surah Al-Anbiyah and Surah Al-Mariam.

I suggest you go read up and get clued up on the subject before making marks about matters you haven't studied up on.

Again, go study the Noble Qur'an, it will most certainly open your mind, in-sha-Allah.

but the Quran is written 1400 years ago. By that time Pakistan and other Islamic countries did not exist either? So why does it effect the state of israel? Answer: it doesn’t.

lol .....who cares for poor nations who became slave of china ?
we indians support just cause of yahudis living in israel .
lol .....who cares for poor nations who became slave of china ?
we indians support just cause of yahudis living in israel .
Hindus see China as a stumbling block to the so called "Akhand Bharat ".

Sarsanghchalak advocates ‘Akhand Bharat', calls it need of the hour - Sanatan Prabhat

China must support the just cause of Khalistan , Kashmir, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh.

If God asks me to go back in time and remove one nation from existence, I'd take out British. Almost every major world conflict is born out of their Evil British Empire.

Question: And what will you say if God asks you, how come you went to live among the single highest guarantor of Israel aka America, where your tax dollars go towards contributing towards Pro-Isreal policies/aid/actions?

For all talks of muslim countries supporting Palestine, how much are they actually doing? Still the west supplies most amount of donations to Palestine. How much is Pakistan donating or doing for Palestine? Other than lip service, nobody does anything.

but the Quran is written 1400 years ago. By that time Pakistan and other Islamic countries did not exist either?

When the Noble Qur'an was revealed to Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, the Jews had already been expelled from the Holy Land. For 660 years, the Romans and then for the longest duration (amongst Christians) the Byzantine Empire ruled Jerusalem.

After which, the Muslims conquered the Holy Land and ruled Jerusalem for 1340 years. No Jewish state existed for 2000 years. The Noble Qur'an has foretold what would happen in the future, that the expelled Jews wouldn't return to the Holy Land, until the release of Ya'jooj wa Ma'jooj (the nations of Gog and Magog).

Your mistake is to think that what the Noble Qur'an reveals, is only for the Muslims of that time and no other time in history.

So why does it effect the state of israel? Answer: it doesn’t.

Naive of you to think that, but hey, I am not here to convince you (a disbeliever in the One God), the Noble Qur'an is for those who have faith, be they Jews, Christians or Muslims.

Israel is a horrendous evil apartheid state

We need to expand our numbers and become part of as many industries as possible

Success is our way in
Numbers is the big bat

For all talks of muslim countries supporting Palestine, how much are they actually doing? Still the west supplies most amount of donations to Palestine. How much is Pakistan donating or doing for Palestine? Other than lip service, nobody does anything.
On the contrary ,most of the donations are dispatched by Muslims of the world.

How much have gangadesh donated ?

but the Quran is written 1400 years ago. By that time Pakistan and other Islamic countries did not exist either? So why does it effect the state of israel? Answer: it doesn’t.

Pakistan did not exist ,but the MUSLIMS did.

Judenland did not exist either ,until the Khazars brought it to fruition in 1948

Question: And what will you say if God asks you, how come you went to live among the single highest guarantor of Israel aka America, where your tax dollars go towards contributing towards Pro-Isreal policies/aid/actions?

There is Hadith of Prophet, Where he said If you see something wrong, try stop it with your hands, if you are unable try calling it out, and if you are unable to even do that, just in heart believe it to be wrong, and the last part is the lowest of Imaan (Faith).

Me paying Taxes in America which goes to Israel, I have no control over it, I would stop it if I was president and Congress at the same time :D but at least I call them out to be wrong.
What about France? Lol All their former colonies are worse off than British ones. No? 😁🤷🏾‍♂️

French didn't leave Kashmir issue unsolved, French didn't bring European/USSR Jews to the Palestinian lands by force.

When you remove yourself from being worthy of God's favor, then he enable "others" to overpower you and rule the world.
The only thing you need to change my friend is become worthy of God's favor.
The Brits or Americans or Chinese didn't do anything special.
It's just us who failed to hold on to what we were supposed to.

When the Noble Qur'an was revealed to Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, the Jews had already been expelled from the Holy Land. For 660 years, the Romans and then for the longest duration (amongst Christians) the Byzantine Empire ruled Jerusalem.

After which, the Muslims conquered the Holy Land and ruled Jerusalem for 1340 years. No Jewish state existed for 2000 years. The Noble Qur'an has foretold what would happen in the future, that the expelled Jews wouldn't return to the Holy Land, until the release of Ya'jooj wa Ma'jooj (the nations of Gog and Magog).

Your mistake is to think that what the Noble Qur'an reveals, is only for the Muslims of that time and no other time in history.

Naive of you to think that, but hey, I am not here to convince you (a disbeliever in the One God), the Noble Qur'an is for those who have faith, be they Jews, Christians or Muslims.

if God would exist, he would certainly send me to hell.
I visited Israel multiple times, and appreciate there democratic and civil society. Which I also saw in the Muslim countries I visited (and I respect their religion too). I am personally not religious. So I don’t read a Bible,Quran or Thora.
If I go to hell for that, so be it. At least it’s warm in there.

Back
Top Bottom