What's new

Featured Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC

If we had a proactive foreign policy, we could really make ourselves look good.

E.g., imagine stationing the PAF in Nigeria and taking out Boko Haram (a strong CT argument), but at the same time, showing France and UK that we're in position to influence their post-colonial contacts in Sub Saharan Africa (and we're happy to loop in China).
We should have the mentality of being "The Next Power."

Hi,

That "soft power " was offered---if you remember---aka "yemen". That is when the pakistanis cowered down.

Hi,

That "soft power " was offered---if you remember---aka "yemen". That is when the pakistanis cowered down.
Yes, UAE isn't even in Yemen anymore and they have a naval and airbase on a Yemeni island in the best place in the Red Sea.

There is a difference between having a base to show your presence and acting as a hired gun.

Son,

I keep telling you---stay with posting pictures---.

Our Islamic history is full of HIRED GUN episodes. That is how expansions have happens worldwide.

What did you think far off bases are for---. They are to look for your interests---to look for the interests for your associates---and offer them your help.

Son,

I keep telling you---stay with posting pictures---.

Our Islamic history is full of HIRED GUN episodes. That is how expansions have happens worldwide.

What did you think far off bases are for---. They are to look for your interests---to look for the interests for your associates---and offer them your help.
Well grandpa , you should also stick with selling cars.
In Islamic history, those Islamic leaders destroyed Idols not like todays filthy rich leaders living the life of playboys giving their land for the same idols to be erected.....and what benefits did you exactly gained by becoming hired gun for these white race worshippers.

That is when the pakistanis cowered down.

You kept going on and on and on about 'western crusaders' invading and camping in Afghanistan.
Yet apparently a war against innocent farmers who cant even bother to pay for shoes would have been a chance for Pakistan to supposedly prove itself and earn a place.

Ridiculous - what would've been cowardice is to take part in that terrible war against a helpless people who never held ill will against us.

I hope when the hours pass and when it is near the end of time - you are held accountable for such terrible intentions.

Sometimes must be working otherwise we wouldn’t see Indian propaganda against Pakistan. In last 2 weeks, Indian fake media has published 24 articles and posted 100s of videos against JF-17.

If the JF-17 is as bad as they claim then they wouldn't have to apply political muscles to get Sri Lanka to abandon the JF-17 for their light fighter tender.

That said, while it is great news that the JF-17 has been delivered to Nigeria, I'm a bit worried about Nigerian pilot skill/maintenance. I don't want bad handling to tarnish the reputations of an otherwise solid aircraft.

If the JF-17 is as bad as they claim then they wouldn't have to apply political muscles to get Sri Lanka to abandon the JF-17 for their light fighter tender.

That said, while it is great news that the JF-17 has been delivered to Nigeria, I'm a bit worried about Nigerian pilot skill/maintenance. I don't want bad handling to tarnish the reputations of an otherwise solid aircraft.

Hopefully the $160 million package will provide top notch maintenance. Probably that is why they have been given just one jet first so they can put in place the proper maintenance protocols and routines.

Well grandpa , you should also stick with selling cars.
In Islamic history, those Islamic leaders destroyed Idols not like todays filthy rich leaders living the life of playboys giving their land for the same idols to be erected.....and what benefits did you exactly gained by becoming hired gun for these white race worshippers.

Hi,

Now you are making excuses---.
You kept going on and on and on about 'western crusaders' invading and camping in Afghanistan.
Yet apparently a war against innocent farmers who cant even bother to pay for shoes would have been a chance for Pakistan to supposedly prove itself and earn a place.

Ridiculous - what would've been cowardice is to take part in that terrible war against a helpless people who never held ill will against us.

I hope when the hours pass and when it is near the end of time - you are held accountable for such terrible intentions.

Hi,

There are no INNOCENT FARMERS in yemen---.

The same helpless people who are launching Long Range missiles---.

Hi,

The americans though the same way when they sold the F16's to the pakistanis---.

One F16 got destroyed by a PIG---even though there was fair warning ahead of time for the coming mishap---.

In the other--one pilot shot another colleague---.

Hi,

"SHIA" Iran supported helpless terrorist regime---is that what you wanted to state.

Hi,

Soft power doesn't come with diving head first into every ill-thought-out conflict everywhere. You have to sell the conflict before it pays you back in soft-power. Yemen is corroding Saudi soft-power, had nothing in it for us.

Soft power doesn't come with diving head first into every ill-thought-out conflict everywhere. You have to sell the conflict before it pays you back in soft-power. Yemen is corroding Saudi soft-power, had nothing in it for us.

Your talk is based on cowardice.

What is soft power---? Who is exerting soft power in this world now---.

Son---just because you are a moderator---don't wing it---.

Poqwer is power---there is no soft end to it---. Get out of the world of illusion that you are living in.

Your talk is based on cowardice.

Not really. Cold pragmatism instead. Just not naïve rhetoric.

What is soft power---? Who is exerting soft power in this world now---.

I don't know, you tell me.

That "soft power " was offered.

Son---just because you are a moderator---don't wing it---.

Mastan Sahib, given your age and experience, you should have learnt to attack the argument and not the man by now. Just because you can type something, doesn't mean that you should.

Poqwer is power---there is no soft end to it---. Get out of the world of illusion that you are living in.

Your statements make no sense. Let's leave the empty rhetoric aside and actually present an argument?

Attacking the naked and hungry Yemen, in a coalition of incompetent buffoons, at the behest of two snakes, had no power to offer, soft or otherwise. What "power" has any of those buffoons gained from it?

Not really. Cold pragmatism instead. Just not naïve rhetoric.

I don't know, you tell me.

That "soft power " was offered.

Mastan Sahib, given your age and experience, you should have learnt to attack the argument and not the man by now. Just because you can type something, doesn't mean that you should.

Your statements make no sense. Let's leave the empty rhetoric aside and actually present an argument?

Attacking the naked and hungry Yemen, in a coalition of incompetent buffoons, at the behest of two snakes, had no power to offer, soft or otherwise. What "power" has any of those buffoons gained from it?

Hi,

Your post is extremely deceitful.

It is a propaganda of shia iran---.

From where did these naked yemenese get surface to surface missiles---plus all the weapons to fight a modern military---.

What lies are you trying to hatch on this forum. what deceit do you want to create over here---.

You don't have an "argument" but you are acting as a spokesperson for iran---.

Hi,

Your post is extremely deceitful.

It is a propaganda of shia iran---.

From where did these naked yemenese get surface to surface missiles---plus all the weapons to fight a modern military---.

What lies are you trying to hatch on this forum. what deceit do you want to create over here---.

You don't have an "argument" but you are acting as a spokesperson for iran---.
Naked and hungry also are allowed to defend themselves by whatever means possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom