What's new

Featured Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC

Hi,

Your post is extremely deceitful.

It is a propaganda of shia iran---.

From where did these naked yemenese get surface to surface missiles---plus all the weapons to fight a modern military---.

What lies are you trying to hatch on this forum. what deceit do you want to create over here---.

You don't have an "argument" but you are acting as a spokesperson for iran---.
Chacha G thora sakoon karyo. Thandi lassi piyo te nale chill karo. Aida gussa nai changa 😇😇.

Yemen war really wasn't worth wasting time on. But I believe Karabağ has yielded good results for us. If we covertly sent military aid then those rewards will be even better.

1617274682763.png

Hi,

Your post is extremely deceitful.

It is a propaganda of shia iran---.

.........Anyway,

From where did these naked yemenese get surface to surface missiles---plus all the weapons to fight a modern military---.

Don't care who is right or wrong in the conflict. They can all take a hike, for all Pakistan should care. The only thing which matters is what's right for Pakistan in the conflict. If you'd like to debate on that then by all means. Otherwise, debating morality in geopolitics is a bit naive, no? That too without actually debating it.

ps: I'll make sure to register my protest with the Yemenis for acquiring weapons to attack their invaders. You can't trust anyone these days.

What lies are you trying to hatch on this forum. what deceit do you want to create over here---.

Mastan Sahab, you're not standing on stage at a political rally or on a Masjid's pulpit. Please reign it in and present an argument instead. Wasting both our time.

You don't have an "argument" but you are acting as a spokesperson for iran---.

No...?

It's difficult to present an argument when all I'm facing is empty hyperbole.

Chacha G thora sakoon karyo. Thandi lassi piyo te nale chill karo. Aida gussa nai changa 😇😇.

Yemen war really wasn't worth wasting time on. But I believe Karabağ has yielded good results for us. If we covertly sent military aid then those rewards will be even better.

Good example. Have Pakistani flags raised on Azeri apartments without ever firing a shot in the conflict. That is how you do it.

Last edited:

Hi,

When you learn that you were wrong---it would be too late.
Naked and hungry also are allowed to defend themselves by whatever means possible.

Hi,

By being supplied tier weapons from a terrorist state---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom