What's new

The Azad Kashmir Regiment - Sons of the Battlefield

You can shut all you want, but the reality is different than your imagination. We will keep what we have, But you will loose all you have to demand. The centric of our mentality lies in our boundries is because of our punk a$$ congress.

You can shut all you want, but the reality is different than your imagination. We will keep what we have, But you will loose all you have to demand. The centric of our mentality lies in our boundries is because of our punk a$$ congress.

Even though you don't make any sense but in today's world losing anything is simply no option for Pakistan. Congress or BJP or whatever. AJK is uncompromisable for Pakistan.

Haji Pir was not "captured" in war from India. It was rather India that captured Haji Pir from Pakistan but returned it back as a part of the ceasefire agreement.

Well , when exactly did it come under control of Pakistan ? '48 right ? So I was asking about that ... I wasn't referring to the '65 war which resulted in a stalemate and all the territories captured by either country were returned ... Pakistan too has made significant gains in Kashmir and controlled areas of Chaamb ...

but the reality is different than your imagination.

Is it that we control 37% of Kashmir still and hold three out of four muslim majority areas and the most strategic part which has access to Central Asia ? :azn:

Even though you don't make any sense but in today's world losing anything is simply no option for Pakistan. Congress or BJP or whatever. AJK is uncompromisable for Pakistan.

Neither is Northern Areas ...

Well , when exactly did it come under control of Pakistan ? '48 right ? So I was asking about that ... I wasn't referring to the '65 war which resulted in a stalemate and all the territories captured by either country were returned ... Pakistan too has made significant gains in Kashmir and controlled areas of Chaamb ...

Ok I mistook it for the 65 episode. Anyway India had more net territory gain than Pakistan in 65.

You claim (demand) Indian Kashmir, you won't get it. Nobody in India cares about Pakistani Kashmir regardless of what is occasionally mouthed. No one & i mean no one bothers about it.

Is it that we control 37% of Kashmir still and hold three out of four muslim majority areas and the most strategic part which has access to Central Asia ? :azn:

Good for you. You keep yur part and we will keep ours. The fact that what you hold is "strategic" should be more than enough for you.

You claim (demand) Indian Kashmir, you won't get it. Nobody in India cares about Pakistani Kashmir regardless of what is occasionally mouthed. No one & i mean no one bothers about it.

Well officially we don't necessarily claim whole Kashmir. We just want India to smell the coffee and accept the fact that Kashmir is disputed territory and give Kashmiris the right of self determination which they promised decades ago. Well anyways that is another story. You are true that India doesn't care about AJK And GB. I also believe that India calls AJK And GB as occupied territories just for the sake of rhetoric and to play to the gallery. It is like since Pakistan calls our part of Kashmir occupied so we will do the same. So yes you don't care about our part of Kashmir.

Very few Pakistani claims it as part of Pakistan but Kashmiris in Maqbooza Kashmir(IOK) does, Pakistan just wants refrendum under strict monitoring of UN.

Very few Pakistani claims it as part of Pakistan but Kashmiris in Maqbooza Kashmir(IOK) does, Pakistan just wants refrendum under strict monitoring of UN.

That would be good. But doesn't the referendum needs Pakistan to move out it forces first and also the pandits need to be a part of that referendum. Also does that extend to Ladakh and Jammu?

whats the use ... pakistan gonna gift azad kashmir to china like they did Shaksgam valley to get their support ... then they will be called azad aksai chin regiment i suppose

Amazing person. Trained in the traditions of the Pakistan Army, Sipahi Maqbool Hussain faced all the suffering and refused to share any information about his country, Pakistan, with his captors (Indian army) — so much so that when they cut out his tongue, he wrote Pakistan Zindabad (Long Live Pakistan) in his own blood.

Holy crap thats deplorable ...maybe what that indian army soldier told my dad was true about kargil :fie:

Back
Top Bottom