What's new

''Sharpshooters'' Convert To Thunder Bravos Move To Bholari

Attachments

• paf_patch_design.jpg
    paf_patch_design.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

What's the source and credibility of patch?

Edit: Just saw baqai confirms and proves that not everything on the internet is credible and be posted here. This place will literally become FB gossip corner or if you want it be like that. I am sure you wouldn't since you have no money to ask from Weby or anyone else hence, let's keep this place clean.

Edit: Just saw baqai confirms and proves that not everything on the internet is credible and be posted here. This place will literally become FB gossip corner or if you want it be like that. I am sure you wouldn't since you have no money to ask from Weby or anyone else hence, let's keep this place clean.
2/3rds of the crap regurgitated by "Youtubers" is from PDF bak bak.

2/3rds of the crap regurgitated by "Youtubers" is from PDF bak bak.

Alas.

PDF is still considered far more credible than any internet expert account out there. I have seen many of their postings being drafted on the basis of PDF posting. Unfortunately, some of residents are hell bent to destroy that credibility.

App batain Allama Sahib k kia karain. Samjhnay ko he tayar nahi.

I don’t think so - Bholari may be turned into a training base but the infrastructure for CCS is well
Embedded at Sargodha which is likely to remain Pakistan’s “fighter town”.

What is likely happening is taking away the JF-17 training from Kamra to Bholari so it can return to being focused as a manufacturing and testing hub. What they(if) intend to do in terms of compensating for Kamra being available as a fighter MOB would be interesting.

Kamra is still very exposed to civilian activities so short of suggesting anything illegal the PAF needs to move away the population somehow further out so that when the various efforts under AZM come to fruition they aren’t immediately picked up by some shabbir on RAW payroll.
LMAO they are building a housing society right next to KAMRA 😂😂😂... Shabbir Shafique and Safdar all be there

Alas.

PDF is still considered far more credible than any internet expert account out there. I have seen many of their postings being drafted on the basis of PDF posting. Unfortunately, some of residents are hell bent to destroy that credibility.

App batain Allama Sahib k kia karain. Samjhnay ko he tayar nahi.
Same situation as with TV news vs paper - people prefer the quick and easy dumb content vs reading news.
LMAO they are building a housing society right next to KAMRA 😂😂😂... Shabbir Shafique and Safdar all be there
Well real estate dealing should be formalized as a course in Kakul, Risalpur and Himalaya

Please tell me that my music vids don't fall in that category...
In seriousness it’s actually a challenge for good creators such as yourself when anyone can take content and put up sensational titles and then spam the internet trying to generate revenue for themselves.

I saw this patch on Twitter bro , and i just shared like many others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom