What's new

Second JF-17B Prototype with more composite material undergoing flight tests

paf is obsessed with US and f-16. classic example of mind control. they start this mind control even from the days of the academy. sending cadets to US academy, receiving medals and honors, putting US flag on squadron patches, following almost every tradition of USAF.

Hi,

In a manner of speech---you are correct in what you are saying---.

American military has a saying for that " he has gone local "---.

:-) with a simply gorgeous tail art.

28644443837_3191ffdb48_o.jpg

Well if Pakistan can benefit by Chinese Education model I am sure we can certainly improve in next 10-15 years the Education model in Pakistan needs a upgrade

Standard for Education needs to improve , and Improve quality in University /College

From Human Resource perspective we are stuck in 1960 levels, where mentality is hiring company will train me fully. However world wide now trend is many Students are well trained even in University/College

I would not imagine a open access to China for Pakistani Students but I would imagine , Chinese University Campuses/Collaboration with Local Pakistani Universities in Pakistan, with 6 month - 1 Year exchange program with China. For lower levels a exchange for Curriculum would be beneficial so Pakistan can examine if the Training we do in our high school (Introductory Engineering , Math, Physics, Chemistry , Biology, Geology ….etc.) can be improved

In China it is uncommon for Students to not score 90% - 99% averages and Research and Development is also quite advance , and for Pakistan we need to at least Improve the Human Resource quality reach 80%-83% Level

• Better Educated teachers in China , Produce Better trained students , better research and money for Research & Development
  • In Pakistan , we have inconsistent Educational Institutes , Quality of Teachers is different for different Universities and School and there is minimum money for Research and Development
However there is some great chance for Pakistani Students to Learn some skills working on some CPEC projects as Interns / New Graduates or Assistant

However it is really up to federal Government to get 40,000 , 50,000 Graduates with High standing involved in New Projects even as assistants or interns
Agreed! one of the biggest hurdles to progress, besides corruption, is lack of an adequately educated workforce. Whatever educational setup, we have to train the workforce in ethics also. not only in terms of corruption, but in terms of productivity and dedication to the job also

J-10 carry larger 1500 litres under wing and 1100 under belly

Comparing th individual next to the drop tank it looks larger than std jf-17 drop tanks

Any info on why this JF-17 has no pitot? Is it a new - aka third aircraft - or just a modified prototype?

JF-17B minus pitot - 20180729 +.jpg

Thanks a lot ... mystery solved ! :enjoy:

But could you explain which images are more recent? The one with the tail art but without radome (#302) or these ones?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom