15915810.jpg

0129IMG_9003.jpg

0129IMG_8982.jpg

clipboard01mn.jpg

Nah

1: Egypt
2: Algeria
3: Morocco/Ethiopia

Algeria both economically, purchasing power and military by numbers of infantry, tanks exceeds Morocco.

No sir speaking of quantity and quality Egypt rank first then comes Morocco and Algeria after that.
Like they say the proof is in the pudding.
553635_607126765996728_1353396587_n.jpg

Go find the magazine and read it...it will no doubt a little bit that ego of yours...Moroccan capabilities are detailed as well as that of Egyptians and South Africans... Like I said above the only capable ones, who have the means to deliver, in the MENA region, is Israel and Algeria...The rest are just a supersized police force. 
Algerian and Mortician armies are too close in terms of strength. 

:no:
Good going 3olaya...from a country who does his shopping in European junk yards , flea markets and hand outs, same goes with Morocco, at the Moroccans are choosey. 
Ok, remove Ethiopia.
Don't underestimate Ethiopia's capability... 
Nah

1: Egypt
2: Algeria
3: Morocco/Ethiopia

Algeria both economically, purchasing power and military by numbers of infantry, tanks exceeds Morocco.
Here the real Ranking...
Algeria

South Africa

Egypt

Morocco

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Ethiopia's capability...

Their GDP similar to that of Morocco, large population, SU 27s, manpower except no navy, they arent weak militarily.
Though everyone is underestimating sub-saharan Africa. 
How can you place Egypt not on number 1.

Over 1000 M1A1 abrams, more then 220 F16s, Apaches, a shitload of artillery and all other medium to small arms.

90 million population.

Last edited:
@BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa Morroco needs to get at least 4 Submarines and also new Tanks I hope they get 250 Abram Tanks and also need to replace their older migs and F-5 planes with latest modern planes J-10B and JF-17 Block II can be good replacement they should have at least 150 Fighter Jets along with 3 Awacs and Anti Air craft and Anti Missile systems

@BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa Morroco needs to get at least 4 Submarines and also new Tanks I hope they get 250 Abram Tanks and also need to replace their older migs and F-5 planes with latest modern planes J-10B and JF-17 Block II can be good replacement they should have at least 150 Fighter Jets along with 3 Awacs and Anti Air craft and Anti Missile systems

I guess you should address these remarks to their MoD :D

Algeria has more modern weapons and more money than Morocco,i see them superior.If they maintain their current armament program they will surpass Egypt within a decade or less.

@Doritos11
How can you place Egypt not on number 1.

Over 1000 M1A1 abrams, more then 220 F16s, Apaches, a shitload of artillery and all other medium to small arms.

90 million population.

M1A1, first generation ...the Same that an RPG rocket of $50 destroyed countless time in Iraq
220 F16s, with limited radar and no BVR capability, no air refueling or tankers
Apaches first generation too, comparing to what Israel has...it just very very basic
A shitload of artillery... just a lot with no teeth to make a real change in a battlefield..
Doritos, friend, if you have a chance to get the AFM ....you will have a clear idea of the state of the Egyptian military power.
Equipment tally does not make an army, if it did, defunct Libya, Saddam Iraq would have eclipsed the US and the Russia combined. 
Do not underestimate Morocco,they will catch up soon.
Maybe, but not under a kingdom... 
Algeria has more modern weapons and more money than Morocco,i see them superior.If they maintain their current armament program they will surpass Egypt within a decade or less.

Why a decade...We surpass them qualitatively now in men and equipment...By 2017, we will be the lone wolf.

M1A1, first generation ...the Same that an RPG rocket of $50 destroyed countless time in Iraq

No RPG-7 variant has achieved a confirmed kill against any M1 variant in any operational theater. The closest one got is when an RPG-7 hit to its exhaust grill deemed it nonoperational (not killed). The crew survived and were evacuated and then the M1 was taken out by friendly fire (several shots from another Abrams and then a Maverick). The only other incident is when a hit caused an internal fire (although the projectile itself didn't penetrate) which totaled the Abrams, but again the crew survived. Teething problems were later fixed on all M1 variants.

Lets put it this way, the number of Abrams taken out by projectiles of any variant can be counted on your fingers. The only real killer of tanks in Iraq was overkill IED's. The M1's (even the "first generation") are far better than any Soviet tank and far better than anything Algeria has. Any actual tank expert can attest to that. All you have is an upgrade of a really bad tank the T-72.

220 F16s, with limited radar and no BVR capability

Wrong, and wrong. Provide one shred of evidence that backs anything you just wrote up. Just one.

no air refueling or tankers

Yes, that is a weakness.

Apaches first generation too, comparing to what Israel has...it just very very basic

Egypt has a total of 35 AH-64D B-II helicopters with 10 more to be delivered including the Longbow Radar. Israel has 42 AH-64A B-I helicopters plus three AH-64D B-II with the Longbow Radars. No one yet, not even the US have the AH-64E B-III. Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about.

A shitload of artillery... just a lot with no teeth to make a real change in a battlefield..

According to who?

The majority of our artillery isn't even used, Just stuck in storage.

Doritos, friend, if you have a chance to get the AFM ....you will have a clear idea of the state of the Egyptian military power.

One article has influenced your entire view of the Egyptian Armed Forces?

Tell me did this article have any primary research on it?

Equipment tally does not make an army, if it did, defunct Libya, Saddam Iraq would have eclipsed the US and the Russia combined.
The mistake you're making is comparing Iraq and Libya with Egypt. The Egyptian military of 1973 could of drummed up Gaddafis forces in 2011.

Why a decade...We surpass them qualitatively now in men and equipment...By 2017, we will be the lone wolf.

Dude, I thought you knew what you were talking about, however, you have proved me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom