What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

lol, decreed by Your other half? Currently I'm trying to reel back my unproductive routine i.e. I sleep after 4am, and wake up at 1-2pm, prior it was even worse sleep at 7-8am and wake up after 5pm.. and I did this for over a Year. I pretty much adopted the 'night shift' regimen without doing a night shift.

LOL. A little bit, but mostly the grind of life. As my friends all got married social life took a hit, compacted by having to spend time with the kids. Suddenly you find yourself at home in front of the TV at 9pm, Netflix on hand, waiting for isha so you can go to sleep.

Also having to get up early to commute. Thankfully lockdown has killed my commuting hours.

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.
Welcome,
Which school if you have no issue sharing?

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

welcome son. But only 11 ?
Did you ask permission to your parents before joining this board ? I have some feeling you are not 11 as you pretend to be... but it’s just a feeling, I could be wrong.

Does an engineer on a Federation starship count?

Or a warp field theorist?
Oh hell yess it does XD let me know if u want (to be) civil engineer in that starship for something something

welcome son. But only 11 ?
Did you ask permission to your parents before joining this board ? I have some feeling you are not 11 as you pretend to be... but it’s just a feeling, I could be wrong.
Yes, i did ask my parents... they were the ones who introduced me to the site:smitten:

Beta, ap shayad zyada chotey ho.

Gain a few years and come back.

Probably there should be an age restriction on this forum.

Many posts by members are not suitable for minors.

Beta, ap shayad zyada chotey ho.

Gain a few years and come back.

Probably there should be an age restriction on this forum.

Many posts by members are not suitable for minors.
i avoid war and "vs" threads i only pay attention to pakistan tourism and others:angel:

welcome my little friend .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom