What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

what do u mean?
an 11 year old who can write (in his 3rd language) better than Oxford gradutes like PM Khan, billorani and dakurani et. al. and even more weird thing is that your English is better than many a native of England and all the self-declared doctors and professors of PDF (exception are a few Indians like padamchen, nilu pule, nilgiri and hellfire/vibrio)

Last edited:
an 11 year old who can write (in his 3rd language) better than Oxford gradutes like PM Khan, billorani and and dakurani et. al. and even more weird thing is that your English is better than many a native of England and all the self-declared doctors and professors of PDF (exception are a few Indians like padamchen, nilu pule, nilgiri and hellfire/vibrio)
Thank you so much! English is my second language tho. im still trying to improve each and every day!:-)

We really need to encourage this, instead of wasting time on useless pursuits, our kids need to get into something thought provoking and capable of creating responsible, logic based and free thinking citizens, im really happy to see this..

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.
After some time here, you'll definitely learn to tell friends from foes, welcome to PDF, its great to see you like history and geography, definitely better than talking about indian movies and songs all the time, whe polished, you'll be great for our country..

When I got over 30 bedtime imposed itself on me. PDF didn't need to provide any support.

lol, decreed by Your other half? Currently I'm trying to reel back my unproductive routine i.e. I sleep after 4am, and wake up at 1-2pm, prior it was even worse sleep at 7-8am and wake up after 5pm.. and I did this for over a Year. I pretty much adopted the 'night shift' regimen without doing a night shift.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom