What's new

Pakistan's top ten Enemies.

You forgot ancient India. Ancient India was well developed before you MId East claim. Ancient India was the mother of culture and great thinking.

Not again!!!!!! I hope you are not referring to the Indus Valley Civilization, that belongs to Ancient Pakistan, and was indeed the cradle of culture and civilization. It is hard to figure out, whether it was first or ancient Mesopotamia, or Egypt were first.

Lets not have a tit for tat post fest, and agree to disagree, IMHO the IVC is Ancient Pakistan - and leave it at that....:pakistan:

Not again!!!!!! I hope you are not referring to the Indus Valley Civilization, that belongs to Ancient Pakistan, and was indeed the cradle of culture and civilization. It is hard to figure out, whether it was first or ancient Mesopotamia, or Egypt were first.

Lets not have a tit for tat post fest, and agree to disagree, IMHO the IVC is Ancient Pakistan - and leave it at that....:pakistan:

Sir you couldn't be more wrong. :disagree:
Indus Valley Civilization belongs to the "Indus People" or in Persian "Hindus" so everything beyonX-Forwarded-For: 76.95.133.207

the Indus River were considered Indians. Remember pakistan was only created in 47' whereas India has been there for thousands of years. Yes at the time there were kingdoms fighting each other, however many pakistanis were people from those kingdoms who accepted islam. Don't distort history because the Indus Valley is now in pakistan. :no:

Guys keep the discussion to the topic. We already had an IVC discussion last week in the forum which ended in a mini war of sorts. If you guys want to discuss do it on that thread.

In my personal opinion Illiteracy is the biggest problem in India and Pakistan...

Both countries require some major reforms in education system. It's better for both countries to shift focus at real problems instead of purchasing war toys at hefty rate.

1004education023.gif

hello all.

I have thought about this issue for a while & came up with a list of top ten Enemies that we have and we need to wage a war on them if we are to stand up as a great Nation.

Top 10 Enemies of Pakistan:

1: Feudalism

2: Illiteracy

3: Sectarianism

4: Cast system

5: Tribalism

6: Religious & social intolerance , bigotry & Prejudice

7: Social imbalance

8: Materialistic classification

9: Non urbanization

10: Ignorance of our human & cultural Potential

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be thinking why i have not added , poverty , bad governance , corruption , bad economy but in my opinion all of these problems arise out of that top ten list as a consequence .

If We deal with those 10 issues and find solutions ,we will alleviate all major issues that we face. We would become a nation which would produce great leaders and politicians , technocrats , professionals and every other aspect we need to progress and stand up as a great nation.

share your thoughts please.

:pakistan:
Regards:

1. Pakistan Army
2. ISI
3. Zardari
4. Mussharaf
5. MQM (Sindhi's...)
6. Balochi nationalists
7. Taliban
8. Dawood and gang
9. The Weather
10. Poverty

hello all.

I have thought about this issue for a while & came up with a list of top ten Enemies that we have and we need to wage a war on them if we are to stand up as a great Nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be thinking why i have not added , poverty , bad governance , corruption , bad economy but in my opinion all of these problems arise out of that top ten list as a consequence .

If We deal with those 10 issues and find solutions ,we will alleviate all major issues that we face. We would become a nation which would produce great leaders and politicians , technocrats , professionals and every other aspect we need to progress and stand up as a great nation.

share your thoughts please.

:pakistan:
Regards:

Proper education automatically solves half of those problems. Pakistan must form stronger ties with Turkey and implement some of our systems.

Our Education system can be mix with European or American touch as we are witnessing it in our schools right now but for havens sake, we didn't need Kamalism or Kamalists ideology. He could be a father of Modern Turkey but surely a disgrace to Islam in the first place.

Our Education system can be mix with European or American touch as we are witnessing it in our schools right now but for havens sake, we didn't need Kamalism or Kamalists ideology. He could be a father of Modern Turkey but surely a disgrace to Islam in the first place.

I am referring to Imam hatip schools. You know the ones that teach real Islam/Science/Math/Arabic etc and not the stuff that ends up with you driving a car full of explosives into a building. The one where Imams actually have to go to for degrees before they are allowed to teach and not the ones that come over from SA with their Wahhabi crap or what the delusional Taliban preach to kids they need as suicide bombers. You ever stop and think for a second why there are no Islamic extremist organizations operating out of Turkey ? It is because we have a system where extremism is not present in any shape or form.

Group of student from Imam Hatip school in Istanbul they are currently in religious studies. They will then move on to mathematics and Science along with literature and other courses.

imam-hatip-01.jpg

imam-hatip-02.jpg

imam-hatip-1.jpg

Or you can have the alternative

25swat.600.jpg

I am referring to Imam hatip schools. You know the ones that teach real Islam/Science/Math/Arabic etc and not the stuff that ends up with you driving a car full of explosives into a building. The one where Imams actually have to go to for degrees before they are allowed to teach and not the ones that come over from SA with their Wahhabi crap or what the delusional Taliban preach to kids they need as suicide bombers. You ever stop and think for a second why there are no Islamic extremist organizations operating out of Turkey ? It is because we have a system where extremism is not present in any shape or form.

Group of student from Imam Hatip school in Istanbul they are currently in religious studies. They will then move on to mathematics and Science along with literature and other courses.

hello dear turkish brother, although being thank ful to your contribution in this thread, i actually am not able to understand that why you are refering the talibans here, because first of all pakistan's education system from the government is very different from talibans, and although it needs some improvements over all, in its structure, but its nothing like talibans are asked to suggest ways to impart our education.

if you are talking about madrassahs, then madrassahs should be brought under government supervision, and these schools should not work independently and thus use it as an opportunity to negatively influence the students..

the US warmongering behaviour has made people against it, and madrassahs are using this opportunity to brain wash its students against the occupied forces....

Dear Jigs...Any extremism on either direction i.e., Kamalists or Talibanists is dangerous for all Muslim societies anywhere in the world. We have to follow the middle way, the way of Islam.

hello dear turkish brother, although being thank ful to your contribution in this thread, i actually am not able to understand that why you are refering the talibans here, because first of all pakistan's education system from the government is very different from talibans, and although it needs some improvements over all, in its structure, but its nothing like talibans are asked to suggest ways to impart our education.

if you are talking about madrassahs, then madrassahs should be brought under government supervision, and these schools should not work independently and thus use it as an opportunity to negatively influence the students..

the US warmongering behaviour has made people against it, and madrassahs are using this opportunity to brain wash its students against the occupied forces....

I am referring the madrassahs yes. The last two parts of your post is what i am referring to. I posted the Taliban picture because that is what is eventually leads to. The towns people gathering around the Taliban beating people.

Good thread. I think most of the problem in the list are relate to each other in one way or the other, like several members here have pointed out.

I think the most important is Illiteracy, so good education (without compromising the Islamic values) is required which can provide a base to slowly eradicate our nation of other problems. Also, I think we have to increase our options for higher education which I think is mostly limited to MBBS, Engineering, and such.

Dear Jigs...Any extremism on either direction i.e., Kamalists or Talibanists is dangerous for all Muslim societies anywhere in the world. We have to follow the middle way, the way of Islam.

Kemalist is not extremist since on the count of Ataturk created Imam Hatip schools. I think you have a gross misunderstanding of what exactly what happened with Islam in Turkey. What turkey is doing is the middle way.

According to the Kemalist perception, the Turkish state is to stand at an equal distance from every religion, neither promoting nor condemning any set of religious beliefs. The Republic of Turkey is neutral in religious affairs. Kemalism has an "Active Neutrality" and actions related to religion should be carefully analyzed and evaluated by the government through the Presidency of Religious Affairs, which is responsible for managing the religious affairs and institutions in the country. The Presidency of Religious Affairs pursues the responsibility for planning, coordinating, and implementing the balance.

Kemalism has to balance the space between different religious sects. Religious education, which was originally left to private initiative with after-school courses until 1980, was brought to secondary education with a formal curriculum covering religious doctrines.

Kemalist is not extremist since on the count of Ataturk created Imam Hatip schools. I think you have a gross misunderstanding of what exactly what happened with Islam in Turkey. What turkey is doing is the middle way.

Jigs in full agreement with you, regarding Kemalist view, the religious right have managed to have some propaganda regarding it. Ataturk, I repeat was not against religion, he was only against the clerical class, who used their power to keep a society from modernity.

Ataturk IMHO was a true Muslim, and is a Muslim hero, later things such as the head scarf ban, are wrongly attributed to him - because his own wife wore the head scarf.

If we in Pakistan manage to achieve half of what Turkey has achieved we would have done aright.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom