What's new

Pakistan's top ten Enemies.

Very nice thread but will someone please suggest that how can we overcome these problems???

Good education and engaging the youth right from their adolescent stage (the formative years when opinions are hardened) in constructive ventures so that they are too busy to think of all the BS.

Pakistan has only one enemy best described by this quote:

"We have seen the enemy and he is us! "

Caste system or not, it still amounts to oppression of the downtrodden, or the lesser children, if you may.

It still is discrimination.

Buddy don't you think your country deserve more of your advices.
If you are sincere with this problem,do amendment in Hinduism.Remove the believe of 7 janam/births.

Illiteracy must be at top; 2nd comes the Munwar Hassan
Syed+Munawar+Hassan.jpg

hey wait where I have to place India....:)))

If you are sincere with this problem,do amendment in Hinduism.Remove the believe of 7 janam/births.

What does 7 births have to do with caste?

PS. Let this thread not be about who is better..

My view applies to India too. India does have many social problems.

As to the other part of your post, I shall ignore it.

I think the only thing which my country needs is a system of justice.
Everything can be made right if we have right , unbiased judiciary .

Caste system or not, it still amounts to oppression of the downtrodden, or the lesser children, if you may.

It still is discrimination.

It's mainly a pride thing, there is little or no discrimination, in fact people who would be considered lower caste are doing very well, whereas the Jatts Raja's Awan's etc are improving as well, but not as fast. :pakistan:

hello all.

I have thought about this issue for a while & came up with a list of top ten Enemies that we have and we need to wage a war on them if we are to stand up as a great Nation.

Top 10 Enemies of Pakistan:

1: Feudalism

2: Illiteracy

3: Sectarianism

4: Cast system

5: Tribalism

6: Religious & social intolerance , bigotry & Prejudice

7: Social imbalance

8: Materialistic classification

9: Non urbanization

10: Ignorance of our human & cultural Potential

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be thinking why i have not added , poverty , bad governance , corruption , bad economy but in my opinion all of these problems arise out of that top ten list as a consequence .

If We deal with those 10 issues and find solutions ,we will alleviate all major issues that we face. We would become a nation which would produce great leaders and politicians , technocrats , professionals and every other aspect we need to progress and stand up as a great nation.

share your thoughts please.

:pakistan:
Regards:

By the way, your point 6 and 10 are the same thing. Same applies to your number 2 and 6.

Pakistan will appreciate an acquisition of decent critical thinking skills.

why we dont need to educate muslim pakistanis about there religion???

lack of religious understanding gives rise to extremism dont u think??? people are misguided and we say they dont follow quran and its teachings, so its the misconcieved message and is because we dont understand quran in the first place, as many ppl here blame the extremism the misunderstanding of islam.. maybe afghanistan problem can also be solved in the first place

i didnt ask u what should be done!!, kapish??

dont we muslims have obligation to understand our religion in the first place friend??

my friend, religion is veil for the eyes. How many Islamic countries teach the teachings of other religions to students in the entry years ? It's wellknown that many Islamic countries simply refuse to critically analyse and criticize their religion and values as it goes against the wishes of Allah.Many muslim children in the early years when learn to think, are taught not to question many things like , if Allah is so great, then how come they are so backward?

Look some of the Western countries. After analyzing and criticising their religion after 1500-1600 ,look the amount of discoveries made that helped human kind.

TO summarise, it's the people's fault for to standing up against the idiots and insist a change.

civilizations rise and fall, it is a cyclic thing, remembers though the Mid East is the cradle of civilization, where cities and animals were first domesticated and crops were first planted.

One word "Education" relevant to both countries...however that's exactly what the rulers don't want as they wont be able to rule with impunity as is the case

lol, even then , many of the highly educated people that hold PhD, simply refuse to critically challenge their values. Seen many Chinese and other people in Australia.

Education in the 21 century should be focused on critical/creative thinking,be open to absorb other cultures and religions(if you are concerned about it, lol).

civilizations rise and fall, it is a cyclic thing, remembers though the Mid East is the cradle of civilization, where cities and animals were first domesticated and crops were first planted.

You forgot ancient India. Ancient India was well developed before you MId East claim. Ancient India was the mother of culture and great thinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom