What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

IT does not exist

I WOULD cost a Billion DOLLARS to develop.

Way way out of your reach in your current state
Okay! If that makes you feel better - - - - - -. We did procure 3 Augusta 90 b's back in the 90,s when as per the India media we could not have survived a week, financially speaking.

Okay! If that makes you feel better - - - - - -. We did procure 3 Augusta 90 b's back in the 90,s when as per the India media we could not have survived a week, financially speaking.

Buying 3 French submarines in 25 yeas ago IS NOT THE SAME as developing and building a nuclear submarine

The last I saw you still import fishing boats.

WHAT NAVAL INDENGIOUS technology have you demonstrated in 74 years.

its a serious question

this shall not and will not be discloused until its ready. just like ababeel was and just like project azm and haider projects.

we would look really bad if we show the world we are working on these assets while country's economy is in such bad shape.

Buying 3 French submarines in 25 yeas ago IS NOT THE SAME as developing and building a nuclear submarine

its a serious question

I hope the technical folks won't fall for a flame bait - - - - - - - -. A "random" Indian on internet doesn't even deserve to know about our credentials - - - - - - -

INDENGIOUS
:bunny:

You are absolutely correct, it does not exist. Now go home and sleep in peace.

IT does not exist

I WOULD cost a Billion DOLLARS to develop.

Way way out of your reach in your current state

We are still pondering what space technology was used to achieve this indigenous feat ... we probably will never be able to achieve such greatness

hqdefaultPGC4PPBT.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/ind...lear-missile-sub-damaged-by-open-hatch-2018-1

its a serious question

You are absolutely correct, it does not exist. Now go home and sleep in peace.

We are still pondering what space technology was used to achieve this indigenous feat ... we probably will never be able to achieve such greatness

View attachment 517420

https://www.businessinsider.com/ind...lear-missile-sub-damaged-by-open-hatch-2018-1
How could they manage to flip that ship??? Is it due to the narrow lanes???

And, how could they keep the hatch of the boomer open???? It should have redundant closed loop control mechanisms - pneumatic, digital, analog etc. - for such a top$ asset!!!!! Or, is it something else??!?!!

Not Feasible even with nukes to have a to create decent artificial tsunami you would need few 1000s of nukes

But fewer suggestions can be applied
What if you hit a countries internal water source
Harder but possible , or hit the agriculture areas ,
EMP will be the next big weapon
Or using asteroids can be possible you can control damage area , than shock wave but no nuclar fallout

Well, a tsunami would need more careful planning than brute force. There are natural pressure points on the ocean floor and the idea would be to release that pressure through a precisely controlled explosion. Thankfully, such ideas remain theoretical.

I do hope things never reach the point where water sources need to be polluted. I am interested in defence because of the intellectual satisfaction of analyzing enemy tactics and creating counter tactics. I am cold and impassionate to a certain degree about loss of life. Humans engaging in war know the consequences and pay the due price. But raping the earth in this manner which hurts everyone on the planet - I would do it if push comes to shove, but I wish it never needs to be done.

Before we can employ asteroids as WMD, hopefully asteroid mining will create such a glut of resources, that there would be no wars. It is my intuition that a global asteroid mining cartel would lead to end of wars.

this shall not and will not be discloused until its ready. just like ababeel was and just like project azm and haider projects.

we would look really bad if we show the world we are working on these assets while country's economy is in such bad shape.
Its not a missile brother that can be hide, building submarine is a huge project and it cant be hide from dozen of satellites, even Chinese cant hide there SSBN projects..

You mean THIS don't you
ins-vikrant-construction.jpg

a-746935.jpg

1920px-thumbnail.jpg

INDIA DESIGNED
INDIAN BUILT
INDIAN WARSHIPS
INDIA $$$$$$$$$$$4

when you REACH this level THEN TALK

How fucking stupid you have to be to not understand the posted pics.
No! I meant exactly what i posted.

You mean THIS don't you
ins-vikrant-construction.jpg

a-746935.jpg

1920px-thumbnail.jpg

INDIA DESIGNED
INDIAN BUILT
INDIAN WARSHIPS
INDIA $$$$$$$$$$$4

when you REACH this level THEN TALK

Back
Top Bottom