What's new

Pakistan Turkey Defence Production Updates

Four significant deals that came to light at IDEF 2023 vis-a-vis Pakistan's military development are;

1. Pakistan's Secretary for Defence Production in an interview with anadolu agency
revealed Pakistan & Turkiye are considering joint development of submarines.

2. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) has signed an agreement with the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) for the joint development & production of various cutting-edge aircraft components at IDEF 2023.

3. Pakistan & Turkiye have signed a deal with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), the manufacturer of the KAAN 5th generation stealth fighter jet, for the production of aircraft parts.

After Azerbaijan joined the KAAN program, now Pakistan and Turkiye have signed a deal with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), the manufacturer of the KAAN 5th generation stealth fighter jet, for the production of aircraft parts.

4. Pakistan's premier defence conglomerate, GIDS, has signed the contract with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) for Wind Tunnel Cooperation at IDEF'23.

Pakistan is an unreliable country, no country will even consider doing any joint venture with Pakistan. Everyone knows one word from US, Saudi, Gulf and Pakistan will act like they don't even know you.

Pakistan is an unreliable country, no country will even consider doing any joint venture with Pakistan. Everyone knows one word from US, Saudi, Gulf and Pakistan will act like they don't even know you.
So the JF 17 is not being made, Al Khalid has been scrapped, K8 is not in production. Don’t believe everything your idol says

So the JF 17 is not being made, Al Khalid has been scrapped, K8 is not in production. Don’t believe everything your idol says

yes they are being made, mostly made in China. JF17 is 30 year old product K8 is even older, what new products they made since than. All we hear is blah blah joint venture and after a while you get the point. People with even half a brain do not need an idol to tell them, the rest just believe ISPR songs are reality

yes they are being made, mostly made in China. JF17 is 30 year old product K8 is even older, what new products they made since then. All we hear is blah blah joint venture and after a while you get the point. People with even half a brain do not need an idol to tell them, the rest just believe ISPR songs are reality
What do you want make product that are not needed. Obviously an I’ll informed and naïve mind set coulped with negativity of a personality cult inspired Youthia.

Main focus should be on anti drone warfare, we have seen the devastating impact Drones have had on the modern battlefield.

Four significant deals that came to light at IDEF 2023 vis-a-vis Pakistan's military development are;

1. Pakistan's Secretary for Defence Production in an interview with anadolu agency
revealed Pakistan & Turkiye are considering joint development of submarines.

2. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) has signed an agreement with the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) for the joint development & production of various cutting-edge aircraft components at IDEF 2023.

3. Pakistan & Turkiye have signed a deal with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), the manufacturer of the KAAN 5th generation stealth fighter jet, for the production of aircraft parts.

After Azerbaijan joined the KAAN program, now Pakistan and Turkiye have signed a deal with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), the manufacturer of the KAAN 5th generation stealth fighter jet, for the production of aircraft parts.

4. Pakistan's premier defence conglomerate, GIDS, has signed the contract with Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) for Wind Tunnel Cooperation at IDEF'23.
It would be a good idea to have a Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt and Iran partnership in all spheres of defence, the only 4 countries who can defend the Muslim world.

1690978695602.png

@SQ8 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @blain2 @PanzerKiel

This is very significant. And the fact that the Turks specifically mention missile RV testing at IST.

I think this explains the reason why Turkey has been has so willing to share the Crown Jewels of their aviation industry with us.
I would speculate that we have finally agreed to share missile tech. We have been asked before and said “lol no”. The Turks have already seen how basic BM are intercept-able in The Ukraine.

@SQ8 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @blain2 @PanzerKiel

This is very significant. And the fact that the Turks specifically mention missile RV testing at IST.

I think this explains the reason why Turkey has been has so willing to share the Crown Jewels of their aviation industry with us.
I would speculate that we have finally agreed to share missile tech. We have been asked before and said “lol no”. The Turks have already seen how basic BM are intercept-able in The Ukraine.
Not really.

I went to IST and have operated this wind tunnel. It's test section is the size of my fist. It's a purely an educational tool. I couldn't find any mention of RV in your link.

Furthermore, TUSAS has a lot of wind tunnels that are much better equipped than the ones that DESTO has. DESTO does have some pretty impressive tunnels. TUSAS has been using Pakistani wind tunnels and wind tunnels from all over the world - USA, UK, France - basically any that they could find because they want to generate lots of data quickly. It's a capacity issue more than anything, NOT a technology limitation on their part.

Not really.

I went to IST and have operated this wind tunnel. It's test section is the size of my fist. It's a purely an educational tool. I couldn't find any mention of RV in your link.

Furthermore, TUSAS has a lot of wind tunnels that are much better equipped than the ones that DESTO has. DESTO does have some pretty impressive tunnels. TUSAS has been using Pakistani wind tunnels and wind tunnels from all over the world - USA, UK, France - basically any that they could find because they want to generate lots of data quickly. It's a capacity issue more than anything, NOT a technology limitation on their part.
Read a bit more carefully.
The Institute of Space Technologies, Islamabad, has both Subsonic and Super Sonic wind tunnel testing facilities. Some facilities are not designed for air platforms but the munition and missiles that will be airborne to study lifting and drag forces.

Read a bit more carefully.
And did you "carefully read" everything else that I wrote? Also it's a stretch to arrive at RV from "munitions and missiles". For example an air-to-air missile is not an RV. Furthermore, that supersonic windtunnel at IST is a demonstration wind tunnel for students, nothing more. So I'm not excited about any of this but you are welcome to be.

Back
Top Bottom